McVeigh, the Unabomber and co.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      thats cuz you guys had the ira.

those guys weren't real terrorists.

Comment

isolated incidents - you couldnt predic these guys, since they were alone. the ira was an organisation with many members who operate on different economic equations. when you know you have a terrorist organisation inside your country, its a lot easier to track and to figure it out. lone gunmen usually cant be preempted.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
          Generally, Che, what you say here is a lot of BS. You accuse me of the very malfeasance of which you are guilty: writing propaganda.
          Ned, you should try watching something besides ultra-rightwing propaganda. Try something along the lines of PBS' Frontline, a real news program. Your theory is so far out of whack with reality that I'm beginning to wonder if the Nediverse isn't merely a joke.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

or the daily show.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

It's sad when blatently fake journalism is a better source the so called legitimate journalism.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                thats cuz you guys had the ira.

They weren't attacking transportation or crowds of people. McVeigh was a one-time looney. If you'd pointed to the Weather Undergound or the FLN, you'd be on firmer ground, but they always warned of their attacks ahead of time, so people wouldn't get hurt. The IRA thought of itself as being at war with Britain, and carried out far more attacks than our terrorists did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                  or the daily show.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

They weren't attacking transportation or crowds of people. McVeigh was a one-time looney. If you'd pointed to the Weather Undergound or the FLN, you'd be on firmer ground, but they always warned of their attacks ahead of time, so people wouldn't get hurt. The IRA thought of itself as being at war with Britain, and carried out far more attacks than our terrorists did.
                    Why did you even dignify the obvious troll?
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

They weren't attacking transportation or crowds of people. McVeigh was a one-time looney. If you'd pointed to the Weather Undergound or the FLN, you'd be on firmer ground, but they always warned of their attacks ahead of time, so people wouldn't get hurt

The IRA was doing that towards the end.

There are plenty of people who hate the US and it's a relatively open society. I was appalled at the lax security when I travelled through the US.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                        Why did you even dignify the obvious troll?
                        Uhm because I'm easily guiled?

Comment

Working...
                        X