Japanese Sex Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mindseye
    DaShi, when are you going to come to Shanghai and have a smoke with me? Maybe UR could come on up, and we can have a Sino Poly Meet. I'll supply the bong.
    Shanghai sounds like a fun place. What's a good time to visit?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Shanghai sounds like a fun place. What's a good time to visit?
      Spring and autumn are both nice, although since you are a Hong Konger, maybe you wouldn't mind the hot, humid summer.
      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        I'd guess that a baseball player would have some prior experience with pitching and catching...
        What about switch hitting?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Probably. The vast majority of Japanese men seem like switch hitters to me...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mindseye

Molly, when are you coming to Shanghai?
            Could you convince someone in London's Limehouse to kidnap me into the White Slave Trade ?

More of a 'Sex Roamer' tale than a 'Sax Rohmer'...

I have so much to do in London at the moment and I think my significant other would probably prefer that I return to Australia tout de suite, than go gallivanting around one of the world's most interesting cities, even if it is where Wallis Simpson learned her bordello boudoir tricks.

Thanks v. much for the invitation though- it would have been a much more welcome stopover than Narita Airport.

Forgot to mention- I saw the great Utamaro Exhibition at the British Museum in 1998 (?) which didn't stint from showing erotic prints. The images of Westerners copulating with Japanese seemed really rather strange indeed, not to mention the male genitals resembling gnarled tree roots....
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
            X