Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The song you are listening to right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, it's really depressing when you check out your "all time most played" playlist, and see that the theme from St Elmo's Fire is really high on the list.

Oh the shame...

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Aggie... what has happened to you?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Aggie... what has happened to you?

I have a lot of bad music in my iTunes that gets played a lot, it seems.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Beware you don't end up like Asher, ie, listening to crap all the time!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Beware you don't end up like Asher, ie, listening to crap all the time!

Honestly now, someone who listens to a lot of country music is in no position to make such a comment.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Esther by Phish

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Honestly now, someone who listens to a lot of country music is in no position to make such a comment.
                Cause it reminds you that your music is infinitely worse than the country which you loath?

Comment

Someone ought to confiscate your license to make jokes.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I wasn't aware that he had one...

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Aww.. Ashie doesn't like getting PWNED .

Weren't you the one ragging on Green Day... I didn't hear much of that from you after the 6 Grammy nominations.

Comment

Aww.. Ashie doesn't like getting PWNED .

Weren't you the one ragging on Green Day... I didn't hear much of that from you after the 6 Grammy nominations.
                        How many did they win?

I honestly don't follow the Grammies.

FWIW, I listened to the whole CD, front to back on Friday driving to Waterloo, and it's still no Dookie.

I honestly couldn't tell when the song changed, they all sound the same.

All I know about the Grammies is some megalomaniac rapper was pissed off he didn't win 10 grammies.

Similarly, on the way back from Waterloo, I listened to U2's latest, and it was even worse than Green Day's CD.

Comment

There you go... dig yourself a deeper hole. Not that we don't know that your taste in music sucks, but keep on saying how "American Idiot" isn't good. It'll just make ya look worse on this, if that's possible.

Comment

American Idiot isn't that good. Asher rules.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

There you go... dig yourself a deeper hole. Not that we don't know that your taste in music sucks, but keep on saying how "American Idiot" isn't good. It'll just make ya look worse on this, if that's possible.
                              It isn't good to me, no matter how many people like it.

They really need to figure out how to mix their songs better, there's too much noise in a lot of the tracks and not enough discernable music.

And for what it's worth, they're still at 0 Grammy's...and since you're using that to declare how good they are, that's still less than Rob Thomas'.

I suppose next you'll be raving about how great Silver Side Up was -- Nickelback got Grammy nods for that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                                American Idiot isn't that good. Asher rules.
                                I'm guessing you are only other Matchbox 20 fan on this site... you are relegated to music craptitude as well .

Comment

Working...
                                X