Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The song you are listening to right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Television - "Elevation" (Marquee Moon)
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

awesome one!

little black dress - shock treatment soundtrack
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

'they call it stormy monday (live)' - originally by T Bone Walker, covered by Johan Mayall and the Bluesbreakers w/ Eric Clapton, live from the Flamingo Club in London, 1966.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

good idea... i think ill put some tracy chapman on
          le savant doit ordenner;
          on fait la science avec des faits
          comme une maison avec des pierres; mais une accumulation de faits n'est pas plus une science qu'un tas de pierres n'est une maison

Comment

You got a fast car
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Colorado - Pavement
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Radio: Ian Bostridge and pianist Leif Ove Andsnes performing Schubert's Winterreise.

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                  wow, I HAVE to see il trovatore.
                  I'd buy a recording first and get to know it. It's pretty much impossible to stage the thing convincingly, since it's perhaps the most ludicrous plot in all of opera. I've seen several attempts, and they all failed. But man, the music is so good...
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Right now? Playground love, by Air.
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

R.E.M - Radio Song
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                        Nobuo Uematsu - J-E-N-O-V-A

You my friend are a Geek

(and every body knows the Sephiroth theme is far better anyway )
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Radiohead: everything in its right place

Comment

Things go better with coca-cola - the left banke (advert)

I can't believe I found this rarity!
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

Dar Williams - Mortal City
                              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

I'm listening to the sound of my fan.
                                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                                X