Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The song you are listening to right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

It's.... sick!
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Nobuo Uematsu - J-E-N-O-V-A

And no, there really is nothing wrong with listening to songs from Final Fantasy 7, *even* if you haven't played the game .
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
          You actualy like that song???
          I believe I indicated I had all my previously unheard tracks on shuffle.

Lambretta - Kill Me
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Verdi - Il trovatore. The finale is on, where the imprisoned Manrico *****es out Leonora for being faithless to him with his rival, the Count di Luna. Little does he know that she has agreed to give herself to the Count to save Manrico from execution and has also taken poison to ensure she won't have to go through with the deed. Meanwhile, Manrico's adoptive gypsy mother Azucena hallucinates in the background about the beloved mountains of home.

Ah, but Leonora falters, and Manrico realizes something is wrong. She tells him the truth and begs him to flee before the Count shows up. He refuses, desperate for her to live. She...doesn't. As she dies in his arms, the Count storms in and realizes Leonora has betrayed him. So off with Manrico's head! The prisoner is dragged off while the Count seizes Azucena and makes her watch from a window as *SHUNK* the axe comes down. "He's dead! Ha!" gloats the Count. Azucena turns on him and reveals the horrible truth - the joke's on him, as Manrico was actually the Count's long lost brother, stolen in infancy by the gypsies. As the Count sinks to his knees in horror at having just executed his own brother, Azucena cries out that her mother--long ago burnt at the stake for being a witch by the Count's father--is now avenged. And with a crash of dramatic chords, the curtain falls!

I absurd opera plots sometimes.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Laibach - Jesus Christ Superstar

Edit: You can't go wrong with a cover a Broadway showtune by a Slovenian quasi-fascist industrial metal band.^-^
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Erm, wouldn't that be Andrew Lloyd Webber?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It's a cover.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

He's presumably listening to the Laibach cover. Check it out.

Scorpions - Loving you Sunday Morning

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      He's presumably listening to the Laibach cover. Check it out.
                      Why would I do that, when I don't even like the original?
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Howie Day - Collide
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Why would I do that, when I don't even like the original?
                          Because I'm telling you to. Do you think you've got free will or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                            Because I'm telling you to. Do you think you've got free will or something?
                            When it comes to music, I am a god, so yes. Peon.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

There is no God, you do not exist!
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

wow, I HAVE to see il trovatore.

reminds me of the ironic end of manon de la source.

oh, and: Memory of a Free Festival - Bowie
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X