Swedish hockeyplayers rape 22 year old woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamrat X

Well, it is possible that she could´ve made it up. That happens. But the players confirmed on a press conference that they took her to the hotel and then had sex with her. If it was voluntary on her part is the question.
    And if she did something while drunk which she regrets now?

Too ****ing bad. If she had the appearance of being of sound enough mind to make the decision then they aren't guilty of rape. If she was passed out or something and they proceeded to **** her then they are.

It's certainly not obvious that either is true.

And the prosecution would have to prove that valid consent was not obtained, not the other way around. Without the evidence of physical trauma and given the fact that there's no evidence of her being taken anywhere against her will it becomes impossible to prove this beyond a reasonable doubt based solely on her word.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

In the just well ended election in Denmark, Lone Dybkjær (radikale venstre) suggested that in rape cases it should be the man who was to prove that it wasn't rape - or plainly said - the man was guilty until proven not guilty. Fortunately, even her own party couldn't accept that, so she backed out with lots of excuses that she was misinterpreted etc.

Edit : forgot to mention that during the election period, there were two cases where women admitted that their rape accusations was false.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X

There is no conclusive evidence. That´s why they were aquitted. But they confessed to having sex with the woman...
        So they're bad husbands. Why should we care?

The title is also libelous, by the way.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
          In the just well ended election in Denmark, Lone Dybkjær (radikale venstre) suggested that in rape cases it should be the man who was to prove that it wasn't rape - or plainly said - the man was guilty until proven not guilty. Fortunately, even her own party couldn't accept that, so she backed out with lots of excuses that she was misinterpreted etc.
          Members of Sweden's Left Party have suggested the same.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I wonder if it was really rape or if she just woke up the next day, felt regret, and decided to cry rape.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

As I´ve said. That may well be the case. You do a lot of stupid things when you´re drunk, things that you regret the following day. She also claimed that someone drugged her drink, that´s really convinient. Isn´t it? It´s like "Oh, I´m a really nice girl. I don´t drink so much that I pass out. And I definetely don´t have group sex with three hockey players" (which she also didn´t know at the time, she claims).

Laurentius, no time to elaborate. I have a date tonight.
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
              X