Football: The Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    I should have mentioned The skills challenge was what i was talking about but he also had almost a perfect year last year. manning is good cant say much bout vick.
    Skills challenge doesn't matter. Cunningham won one once. Manning was great. Vick showed what happens when you give him some protection. He was the only NFC QB to do anything worth a damn in that game.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

yeah Dan Marino won the skills challenge, and he went on to win many superbowls.

Comment

Your right the skills challenge doesnt mean s*** brees did good there, during this last season he showed he has the skills. Vick has always struck me as a whiner Manning has proved that he knows the game and has the heart. Troy aikman had heart at one time but lost it. Brees would do great with dallas hes kinda of a guy that can say f*** you to the coachs face and and show his stuff. Im still dreaming i know
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Vick a whiner?! See, Tuberski, this is what I'm talking about! The media has created this view of Vick. What has he EVER whined about? I'd say that Vick is the least whining person I've seen in professional sports. He never complains about the refs, his fellow players, nothing.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Vick a whiner?! See, Tuberski, this is what I'm talking about! The media has created this view of Vick. What has he EVER whined about? I'd say that Vick is the least whining person I've seen in professional sports. He never complains about the refs, his fellow players, nothing.
            WHOOOAAAAAA!!!!!

I agree with you, now you have started me arguing with my wife, thanks a lot jerk.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

My plan has worked.. that's what you get for doubting Vick... mwahaha

It's payback for making me look like I think Vick is like God (or Peyton ) when I argue on this site .

Comment

The dude is a whiner Im sorry he never takes responsiblilty for any mistakes made in a game he blames everyone else.
                @ tubes Thanks Honey and F*** you.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

The dude is a whiner Im sorry he never takes responsiblilty for any mistakes made in a game he blames everyone else.
                  Like when? He's consistently admitted that he needs to work on the passing game. He NEVER blames anyone else. He NEVER shifts responsibility. He always puts it on him.

Comment

I love you too baby.

The ironic thing is we are sitting 2 feet apart arguing over the internet........

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Things are sure getting fun at the Tuberski house .

Comment

I will receed a little cause Mcnab and culpepper beat him on the whining. Being a lefty like myself hes not all bad i just dont think hes great.

Comment

If ya wanna know the biggest whiner that would be eli manning. imho. Little b**** started to cry when he didnt get ny at first.

Comment

Like the old lady in the commercials: "Where's the Beef?"

You say he's a whiner, but no examples? Come on! Bring the beef!

Comment

I just remember one or two games where the guy calmly b****** about his wr not being able to catch his throws pardon me seniality is catching up with me. I did say i succeded a bit to ya know

Comment

you must be thinking of someone else.

Vick never throws to his WR's.

running QB's suck.

yeah, yeah I know. I kind of like the guy after his performance in this year's playoffs. He's got talent. He just needs to learn to use it in the proper way.

Comment

Working...
                                X