No announcement yet.

How would you "fix" Star Trek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More outrageously proportioned female characters? give it an 18 rateing(DVD only?) and away you go?
    You could also give MRT144 a role in it(he needs a job) with his girlfriend
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Smut Trek - To boldly go where every man has gone before
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Stop them being utter wusses sometimes. One that had me shouting was when they had devised a way to destroy the Borg by planting a particular impossible image into the mind of a drone they had captured and then send it back, eliminating the largest threat to the Federation. But no, they got all f**king moralistic and prime directive and didn't. Like hell you would! Watch 'em collapse, that's what any sensible officer would have done.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

i second giving JMS a shot with it.

enterprise the best trek ever? wrong. it's an abomination, worse even to the franchise than phantom menace was to star wars.
          B♭3

Comment

No, it was quite good recently
            Blah

Comment

They should have more graphic interspecies sex.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

T'Pol
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
                  They should take a much closer look at DS9 and figure out exactly what they got right there.
                  By which I mean post season 2 of course, after Babylon 5 started to have an influence - an actual story arc rather than the same tired old 'new planet each week' syndrome, and saw DS9 adapt accordingly.
                  I hated DS9

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Also it would be boring to have that outside-view of some great space battle, but nothing is to be heard... Real Physics suck
                    Do it like B5 did. If I recall correctly, when you were watching a battle from outside, there were sounds in space. But when you were in a cockpit of a Starfury, only thing that could be heard were engine, computers and dialog. Ads a bit of realism.

They should have more graphic interspecies sex.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

retire

Comment

Blow up Earth and see the humans spread across the galaxy in a murderous rage
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

you'd be able to hear your own weapons and anything that hit your hull, just not from outer space. I suppose that I will have to make an allowance for ftl, but other then that they really need to stop mangling physics, or atleast mangle it in a cool way like mass drivers, stellar converters, and black hole generators.

Comment

Star Trek: Master of Orion Syndicate?
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I just had an idea (I doubt it's been mentioned in this thread- I admit I haven't read it)

This would require killing George Lucas though.

Merge Star Trek and Star Wars. People are always fighting over which is better. So why not merge them into one tv show? Who wouldn't want to see Captain Picard taking on Darth Vadar?

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                                i second giving JMS a shot with it.
                                JMS himself wants badly to have a stab at ST. Personally, I think that's what is needed at this time. Dump Berman and crew and return to Gene's original vision.

Comment

Working...
                                X