No announcement yet.

Disappointing last episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle Wasn't that a Family Guy episode?
    No, the thing on Family Guy was different... Patrick Duffy was in the shower in that episode.
    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Ahhhh, it was a spoof on a spoof. Yes, I see the genius now.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

I have to choose?

I say the, "Let's take a stroll through future Human history and make sh*t up" episode that ends with Sol going nova(!) and blowing Earth to bits while Vorlonish Humans bid adieu to an awful final episode. I realize that B5 was meant to run only five years, that's how the creators envisioned the series, but that was an atrocious way to end it.
        Some people just have trouble letting go.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

what! the last episode of Seinfeld was great. Would you have rather it been a sappy ending?
          No. I would have liked it to have been funny, though. If you took all the episodes of Seinfeld and ranked them from best to worst, the final episode woule be somewhere in the middle -- Unlike Cheers, the Mary Tyler Moore Show, or Newhart, whose finales would all be near the top of their lists. Hence, disappointment.

And while I'll second everyone else's appreciation of the last episode of Newhart (or, really, the last scene of that episode), they did steal the concept fron St. Elsewhere. Still, it was great.

Nice to see all the Blackadder Goes Forth appreciation, too.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X