Help Me! Laptop Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder if it's too late, but...

Shop iBUYPOWER for your gaming pc needs. Choose from our pre-built RDY computers or use our custom pc builder tool today.
    B♭3

Comment

• I probably wouldn't buy it until after I get back from Germany, which gives me 5 months to think about a laptop, and how much I want one. I do this every time I'm thinking of buying something - endless talk and debate.

You are a poor citizen of the consumer society. You are supposed to buy without thinking. Report yourself to the authorities.

Or join your brothers in the CPA.. your call.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Off topic a bit any one with mac info on wireless notebooks. How does one get a mac to search for wireless networks. and then get it to pick up the signal from the house that has dsl
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Off topic a bit any one with mac info on wireless notebooks. How does one get a mac to search for wireless networks. and then get it to pick up the signal from the house that has dsl

Enable Airport and it should show up in the Network Preference Pane in System Preferences.

For more info:

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
          X