No announcement yet.

It's official: Dear Leader has nukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, let your population starve to develop useless weapons!
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      Yeah, let your population starve to develop useless weapons!
      Works for India.

Perhaps North Korea was feeling left out.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
          Dear Leader said, " Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Dear Leader bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our Dear Leader shall stand for ever. "

North Korean Bible, dietary tips.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

So Iran is next in liberation queue. I hoped that Syria is next
            money sqrt evil;
            My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

You mean they could fund guys like Pinochet?
              I'd take Pinochet over the average Communist revoultionary, he killed a lot fewer people and left the economy in good shape.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

2) North Korea tells the world they are going to make a bomb and they do it, Bush does nothing

You just sit back and enjoy your tax cut while the rest of us figure out how to solve the real problems.
                That should read Clinton, who as his presidency was winding down was desperate to have a chance to lick the Dear Leader's ass in a visit to Pyongyang to celebrate the free nuclear power plants and oil we (the allies) gave them while they continued to build their warheads. The administration (and the previous one) was dead wrong about Iraq having WMD, but Cheney's been right all along about North Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                  @thread title.

maybe that will cause the warmongers to pause and think a little

Go N.Korea(and any other threatend countries)
                  One can only hope that you are on a visit to Tokyo or Los Angeles when they thrill the moronic leftist world by becoming the second state to use nukes. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the ultimate thrill.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                    last i heard your country is developping nukes that are small enough to be actually usable (you know, bunker busters:small nuclear explosion underground, what's the harm right ?)

i find this a bit more disturbing, given the fact that history has shown that you guys actually dare to use the bomb

Yes, we've recently perfected a warhead small enough to take advatage of our waffle delivery system for use in Old Europe.

Comment

*clap clap clap*

sharp come back

any serious comment on the issue ?
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Your comment has nothing to do with the issue. Please make another thread to discuss it.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Works for India.

Perhaps North Korea was feeling left out.
                          famine in india anytime since independence - cite, please.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                            @thread title.

maybe that will cause the warmongers to pause and think a little

Go N.Korea(and any other threatend countries)
                            0/10.

And by the way, it Bill Kristol, not Kristal.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

On the notion of any other states becoming nuclear powers- in essence, that can only happen if all of them, signatories to a T of the NPT, back out of it-otherwise all of them would be in violation of international law (what we claim is Iran's great evil). If such a large batch of states leaves the NPT (unless they all want to violate their treaty obligations), then you can probably consider that sucker dead.

It was just a matter of time thought, before it would happen anyways, given that the five existing nuclear powers never really accepted their end of the bargain, moving to rid themselves of nukes.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh, and LoTM-

I guess a more nuanced world view is never appreciated in the more manichean circles.

The people of Iran can do as they please- the issue is US policy, not Iranian popular actions.

I seriously doubt thought at all that a revolt is on the way simply because people are unhappy- if that was all that was needed, revolt would be much more widespread, and regimes throughout the world would have fallen long ago, you know, like Egypt.

Unemployment is enough to bring down a parlimetary or democratic government, not an authoritarian one.
                                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X