No announcement yet.

My friend has just been murdered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure she's alive? She might be a zombie. Can you see her reflection in a mirror?? Maybe you'd better drive a wooden stake through her heart just to be sure. Yeah, yeah, I know that's vampires, but it works for zombies too...I think.

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ok, you don't need to look for new friends then. But being just a little more sure of things before alarming people over the violent death of someone 'close' to you couldn't hurt.

Comment

Some bits and bobs of the story...

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

That's 2 corpses and 1 arrest - there's still someone out there...
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Nottingham...hmmm, it does seem to have a reputation for this kind of sh*t nowadays...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Nottingham...hmmm, it does seem to have a reputation for this kind of sh*t nowadays...
              Welcome to Vice City.
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
              X