No announcement yet.

My friend has just been murdered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to hear that. I've never been in a situation like this, so I have no idea how I would handle it...

Suspecting a friend to be the murderer is a sign that you need new friends...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Cruddy that's awful, you have my deepest condolences. PM me if you want to chat.
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Go to the cops and then leave town.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Where do you live Cruddy?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dude, that's horrible. Sorry
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

My condolences, Cruddy.

And also I want to echo what's already been said: Offer any information you have to the police. Look for new friends altogether. And until this gets sorted out, keep in the company of others whenever possible.

Take care, and don't involve yourself (further) in this than by aiding the police in every way you can.

Comment

That's awful.

Help the cops and stay safe. I'll be praying for you.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

If you can, it might be a good idea to stay with family for awhile. You might even ask the neighbors to be on the lookout for you.

Is this happening in the UK? Two murders would be about 5 to 10% of the usual annual homicide rate in the UK.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Yikes!!!! How do you start to sort the why's the hows' and when's. This is horrible, stay safe and take care.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                              If you can, it might be a good idea to stay with family for awhile. You might even ask the neighbors to be on the lookout for you.

Is this happening in the UK? Two murders would be about 5 to 10% of the usual annual homicide rate in the UK.
                              Whereas two murders within 2 blocks of me in the last year is simply average for Baltimore.

They also just found a student of mine from last semester dead in his dorm room of natural causes. Turning into a graveyard around here.

Anyhow, Cruddy, sorry to hear about that. Hope you're safe.

EDIT: apparently not natural causes, but suicide.

great. well, I gave the dude a better than average grade, so hopefully it wasn't that.
                              Last edited by KrazyHorse; February 9, 2005, 01:49.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Whereas two murders within 2 blocks of me in the last year is simply average for Baltimore.

They also just found a student of mine from last semester dead in his dorm room of natural causes. Turning into a graveyard around here.

Anyhow, Cruddy, sorry to hear about that. Hope you're safe.

EDIT: apparently not natural causes, but suicide.

great. well, I gave the dude a better than average grade, so hopefully it wasn't that.
                                You set him up for failure!

Seriously sorry to here about all of the death recently.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X