No announcement yet.

My friend has just been murdered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know she witnessed a murder? Someone is talking so ask them for more info.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Empty inside.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

God bless her family and boyfried. If you know this guy (you suspet of doing it), be very careful, and consider the advice of the other people on this thread. You need to replace at least one circle of your friends, or you may eventually end up joining her. Also consider moving to a different area, if they are local to where you live - it's NOT a good neighborhood. Be careful, and if you can, get some counseling as soon as you feel it will help.
        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Re: My friend has just been murdered

Originally posted by Cruddy

Any advice? What should I do?
            Go to the police with absolutely every piece of information you can recall on who she associated with or where she went. They may not get around to interviewing you straight away (if at all), but it might help.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Been there bud. Sorry to hear it. It's ok any way that you feel. Everyone is different.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Sorry to hear that.... it must be very painful.

Help the police, tell them if you know anything. Don't try to act much for yourself, though.

I hope the murderers get caught and jailed.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Man feel whatever you want to feel-- I have never thought there was any right way to grieve.

I do think its awful that you suspect that one of your other friends could be responsible for a brutal killing.
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Is the killer(s) caught? Anyway. Take care of yourself and remember others comes last. If you can, do what's right. If you can't, then you can't. Only the fools blame for that, but it takes a fool to do something stupid at this point without thinking it through first.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Cruddy, be careful.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Condolences, and yes, be careful.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Hate to hear that, Cruddy. My condolences.
                              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X