Your SuperBowl supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reds4ever

At least some of you tight @rsed Yanks are making an efforft!!!

PS.Didn't get my Jelly Babies or my Bailiy's

Oh, and the usual TV station that covers the American Football can't afford the SuperBowl, so the 'new' channel is being a bit over keen with the rule explanations.
    Cool, a lot of people overseas watch the Superbowl?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

so when is this superbowl thing anyways?

Comment

At least some of you tight @rsed Yanks are making an efforft!!!

PS.Didn't get my Jelly Babies or my Bailiy's

Oh, and the usual TV station that covers the American Football can't afford the SuperBowl, so the 'new' channel is being a bit over keen with the rule explanations.
        What channel(s)?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

What channel(s)?
          ITV have got it. Channel 5 used to show the games all year and a guy called Mike Carlson does the colour commentary on C5 IMHO he's the mutts nuts. I believe he was a decent college wide reciever.

ITV had some big, blonde blocker type guy doing the colour, not bad but....

Comment

i had a whole restaurant at my disposal. too bad i was working at the time.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

ITV have got it. Channel 5 used to show the games all year and a guy called Mike Carlson does the colour commentary on C5 IMHO he's the mutts nuts. I believe he was a decent college wide reciever.

ITV had some big, blonde blocker type guy doing the colour, not bad but....
              Ah... the BBC always does sports well . Sad to see it too expensive for 'em. Maybe, though, that means more Brits are watching the Big Game every year. At least it's been a good game more times than not for the past 6 years.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Good super bowl, glad it wasn't a blow out, beer is taking effect, everything good, chicken, pork, beer

did I mentiopn the beer>

late

Monkey!!!

Comment

The Super Bowl party went well though we had to leave in the top of fourth so we could make it to the concert. It turns out we should have just finished watching because the band started an hour late because they were all busy watching the Super Bowl.

Modest Mouse was excellent and put on a great show though their two opening acts were so so and eminently forgetable. What wasn't forgetable hot sweaty chicks writhing around to the music. In all an excellent date.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X