Your SuperBowl supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Including 2 bottles of Worlds best beer by Oerdin, austrian edelwaiss
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I have $2 with which to get supplies. I can get a can of refried beans and make nachos . . . and a soda.

edit: spelling fix
      Last edited by chequita guevara; February 6, 2005, 15:55.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I got me some Corona's and I'm gonna bring home a pizza after I get off work.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Get some chips and TWO cans of soda!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            I have $2 with which to get supplies. I can get a can of freied beans and make nachos . . . and a soda.
            A can of chili is around $0.50 plus you can buy some nice fresh French bread for around $0.89. If you have some butter and a bit of garlic salt you can make garlic bread & chili.

I know I always have tea in the house so that might round out the meal.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

$2 will get you some antifreeze.

Okay, I lied, I have no idea how much antifreeze costs, having only bought the stuff once in my life. But it probably costs more than $2, seeing as how a gallon of milk will run you $2.50, and antifreeze doesn't come out of a cow.

Actually, milk was a dollar off at Meijer today. I went and bought three gallons of the stuff, rather than my usual two gallons, because I'll still be saving fifty cents when I throw out the expired third gallon next week.

Okay, I lied, it takes more than a week for milk to go bad.

On second thought, maybe if you bought really old milk then it'd go bad within a week. But the sell-by date on this stuff is February 21st, so I should be in good shape.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                Including 2 bottles of Worlds best beer by Oerdin, austrian edelwaiss
                OI! My favorite! How do you like it? The Brewery makes a dozen different types of beer; which one did you buy? I like the Hefetrub.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

12 Pack Bud Light
                  12 Pack Michalobe Ultra
                  12 Pack of Soda
                  1 Full Rack of pork ribs
                  2 bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
                  5 Large Yellow Onions
                  3 Large Sweet Onions
                  Large bag frozen chicken wings
                  1 Bottle hot wing sauce

Ribs, Onion Rings, Chicken Wings, and Beer... A couple of friends are suppose to come by, but who knows. If they don't? More for me
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

I also have pork chops, rice, and salad for real food.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Salad isn't real food!! Unless you are a rabbit!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

OI! My favorite! How do you like it? The Brewery makes a dozen different types of beer; which one did you buy? I like the Hefetrub.
                        I'll tell you when I have tasted it. It says "Hefetrüb Edelweiss Weiβbier" So this must be the same stuff

I was very lucky to find these 2 bottles from Estonia since these are not sold in Finland. A good excuse to travel abroad
                        Last edited by laurentius; February 6, 2005, 16:27.

- Paul Valery

Comment

nm

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Why do Bud and Bud Light commercials all make their drinkers seem like idiots? I guess more importantly, why do Bud and Bud Lite drinkers keep buying a horrid beer.

Why'd you remove the link, Tubes?

Comment

Bud rocks Chegitz!

Its like the deal with action films, sometimes you want something bad to know whats good

(actually I really like bud, cause it doesnt taste much, just like all finnish beer)

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                                Bud rocks Chegitz!
                                The only bud that has ever rocked chegitz is spelt without a capital "b."

Comment

Working...
                                X