A classy way to die.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No that's what I call a freak!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It reminds me of Trainspoting where the main character wants heroine so badly but all he can find is an anal suppository. Addiction will drive human beings to truly bizarre heights.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
        I've known people to put acid tablets and estascy pills up their hole down there.
        wtf No s*** why? God I cant even fathom doing anything in that place EWWWWWWWWW.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Effects are stronger if you do that way

I suppose that's the intention - stronger high.

I have known of some folks who put up acid tablets up their eyelids so they get to see colors.
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

They'd see the brighter colors without sticking tabs to their eye balls.

Comment

Ya know Im OLD enough to say i have done a few illegals, however, i would never think bout sticking them were the sun dont shine. I guess then again im not 19 or 20 anymore.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Yeah I guess some people are just more... extreme, daring, or just stupid (take your pick) than others.
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

That's ok because the most extreme eventually end up dead on the floor with a bottle of sherry sticking out of their ass.

Comment

I would have said something but dont want to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
                      I have known of some folks who put up acid tablets up their eyelids so they get to see colors.
                      Now I've heard of the eye drops, but never putting the tabs there. I've never seen the drops though, so I can see why people would put the tabs in their eyes.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        That's ok because the most extreme eventually end up dead on the floor with a bottle of sherry sticking out of their ass.
                        to Darwin

Comment

I guess in this case you can call the guy a drunk ass.

Comment

What's the point of pouring a premiium alcoholic beverage like Sherry up the butt? Straight alcohol or vodka would have done as well. Some people are just plain status seekers. "Yes, when I want to get drunk pouring booze up my butt I always use Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

, kind of takes the coolness out of drinking. And lets face it. The only reason to drink is to be cool. That's the only reason I drank.
                              Americans. They will never realize the beauty of alcoholism.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                                What's the point of pouring a premiium alcoholic beverage like Sherry up the butt? Straight alcohol or vodka would have done as well. Some people are just plain status seekers. "Yes, when I want to get drunk pouring booze up my butt I always use Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry.
                                It was apparently the only alcohol he had at hand.
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X