No announcement yet.

A classy way to die.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a hell of a fart. Imagine if this guy farted before he died and 3 liters of sherry fell back out. It might have saved his life.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
      Alcohol makes you stiff
      Yep, a little bit alcohol makes stiff a small part of you, too much poured in your ass make you stiff as a whole.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I wouldn't have fancied cleaning all his upholstery though
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

In Sweden, there is an established expression to describe this: Tampong-fylla: tampoon-drunk...
          I may have a strange POV but this just seem like like something I would have done in my youth. Somehow a vision of some kid passing out with a tampon sticking out of my ass just doesnt seem cool enough.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Where do people get this s*** from good god. Its hard enough to use the tampon let alone sticking it in the wrong hole.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Darwin Award.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I just cant fathom sticking someting up my A** to get drunk. F*** Just give me a beer. To Drink, with my mouth, just to make things all to clear.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Darwin Award.
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

From the article:
                    Along with negligent homicide, Mrs. Warner was indicted for burning her husband's will a month before his death. Both charges carry maximum penalties of two years in prison.

This would seem to support the view that the wifey wasn't merely criminally stupid.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                      I just cant fathom sticking someting up my A** to get drunk. F*** Just give me a beer. To Drink, with my mouth, just to make things all to clear.
                      We cant help you with that. You have to ask your husband
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

I may have a strange POV but this just seem like like something I would have done in my youth. Somehow a vision of some kid passing out with a tampon sticking out of my ass just doesnt seem cool enough.
                        I also think it's extremely embarrasing and nerdy. I've never tried it myself and there's a reason for that.
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

My sense of pride would never allow me to take alcohol that way.

Comment

In Sweden, there is an established expression to describe this: Tampong-fylla: tampoon-drunk...

It describes a way to get the most out of a minor amount of alcohol. Teens, who have a hard time getting the amount of booze they need to satisfy themselves, sometimes use tampoons to make the best out of it.

You press a tampoon halfway up your backside, then pour vodka over it, and finally press it all the way in. The alcohol gets right into your blood stream, and you only need a small amount to get drunk, compared to oral consumption.

I've never tried it, but they say you need less than 10 cl of vodka to get drunk for a whole night this way. So if you use more, you might die, like the guy in Texas did.
                            , kind of takes the coolness out of drinking. And lets face it. The only reason to drink is to be cool. That's the only reason I drank.

Comment

Plus you don't get to taste the drink.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I've known people to put acid tablets and estascy pills up their hole down there.
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X