Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just average

3. Average freak

You are the average freak. There's really not much to tell about someone like you. You don't have any extreme pervert toughts or cravings. Or at least not more than the average, because everyone must have some (**** a chicken-day,huh?). You're just average... think about it. Not so special, isn't it? Wish you were special don't you? I'll tell you how to feel special: go into the nearest gay-bar and shout: "I'm a three input *****!" I'm sure you'll feel appreciated then. Ok, after that bad joke there's only one piece of advice I can still give you: Carry on! Oh yeah, and never go to France.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yep... just average... 3
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

2. Normal ?

You're below the average freak, and just above the total wuss. That's about the best you can score with this test. Very good my friend (do keep in mind that this test is not to be taken seriously). Since I can't make fun of you now because you're totally sane, I'll just take it out on your mommy. Here it comes: your mommah is so fat that when she wears yellow, they think she's a schoolbus! Or how about this one: your mommy is so ugly that when she looks out the window, she gets arrested for mooning. Not to mention her stupidness: when she saw the Wet Floor sign, she took a leak. Ok, enough rampaging your mother. The bottom line is: You are among the most normal people ever to take this test. Congratulations!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
        X