Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't have to quote you, moron. It was there for all to see, and you would see it if you weren't so blinded by your own self-righteousness.
    But you're the only one who "saw" it. Why didn't everyone else jump in with your "interpretation"? Because maybe they weren't willing to jump to your conveniently self-serving conclusion. Maybe they saw the context and understand the concept of cause and effect. Or maybe they just have more honor. Maybe all three...

Still, I've quoted the bad bit at least 4 times now, but can you ever admit you may have gone off a deep end? I don't think so.
    You mis-interpreted the quote, thats why you wont explain where you see moral justification in a cause and effect analysis. Because there is none... But you had already made the accusation and I was asking you to support it and all you had was "pfft". So you "interpreted" a quote and lo and behold, there it was. How convenient...

Comment

• Are your eyes brown?

I ask because you seem to be truely full of ****.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Heres a simple question:

do you believe Waco and Ruby Ridge had absolutely nothing to do with Okla City and McVeigh's mindset?

One more: do you believe the militarisation of law enforcement during the 80s had absolutely nothing to do with how the Feds behaved at Waco and Ruby Ridge?

Oops, 1 more: was the Fed building in Okla City picked out randomly?

This is called "cause and effect". Trying to spin that into a moral justification is fallacious and given your motive to spin it smacks of intellectual dishonesty.

Comment

• Why is this stupid thread so long? Some ******* said some stupid things. Whoop-dee-doo.
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

• It's sort of interesting that you are getting spanked by Aggie, so you seek to change the subject to flames with me.

Are you uneasy that Aggie understands the implications of Libertarianism better than you do? That would be funny.

And btw, the justification for mass murderers is of little interest to me. I undertand you are fixated on 'cause and effect'. That is your weakness.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Are your eyes brown?

I find your method of debate to be little better than 6 year-olds on a play ground.

Comment

• So you accept that Aggie understands Libertarianism better than you? That is... interesting.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

• It's sort of interesting that you are getting spanked by Aggie, so you seek to change the subject to flames with me.
                  Aggie ain't around, see how cause and effect can be used to reach really simple conclusions? And I'm not the one who started in with the flames... That would be you. Do you think before posting? The hypocrisy coming from you is just stunning... Open mouth, enter foot again.

Are you uneasy that Aggie understands the implications of Libertarianism better than you do? That would be funny.
                  Nice try, but you haven't been reading our debate so thats your lack of honor speaking again. Choke on that too

And btw, the justification for mass murderers is of little interest to me.
                  What justification?

I undertand you are fixated on 'cause and effect'. That is your weakness.
                  9/11 may have been avoided with very little effort. But the people running the show either have a different agenda or they couldn't figure out cause and effect during the 90s when it mattered.

Comment

• Berz, you're the one who brought the old thread up, repeatedly. I had to do a search to find out what you were blathering about, because I had largely forgotten about it.

I don't blame you for holding on to it. It was a serious disagreement. I tried to give you an out and make peace. Apparently that was not good enough for you. You demand the opportunity to demonstrate how much of a terrorist **** sucking stooge you are. Far be it from me to deny you your place in the... sun?

Have at 'er, champ.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• So you accept that Aggie understands Libertarianism better than you? That is... interesting.
                      Nah, what'll be interesting is your interpetation of something I said to support that conclusion. Its becoming quite a pattern with you, but here goes anyways. Can you quote me saying that?

Oh yeah @

See, thats imagination.

Comment

• How about the fact you don't seem interested in him and his trashing of your position. You want to make smoke in flames with me. Fair enough, bug. I'm game any time you are. I have only one request. Please bring an argument the next time you decide to make a fool of yourself.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Come on, Berz, there's only ten more posts to bury this embarassment of yours.

Oops. Nine.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Berz, you're the one who brought the old thread up, repeatedly. I had to do a search to find out what you were blathering about, because I had largely forgotten about it.
                            Thats all very nice and everything, but what does that have to do with who started the flames? You started in before me and soon ended up on some rant about how bored you were and how I was responsible. Boohoo

I don't blame you for holding on to it. It was a serious disagreement. I tried to give you an out and make peace. Apparently that was not good enough for you. You demand the opportunity to demonstrate how much of a terrorist **** sucking stooge you are. Far be it from me to deny you your place in the... sun?
                            Gee, I guess I was just waiting for an apology but thats asking too much I guess. What was this out?

Btw, its rare we get to see someone pwn themself so effectively. I mean, that was Fez-like, so lets see it once more:

Are your eyes brown?

I find your method of debate to be little better than 6 year-olds on a play ground.

Comment

• Seven now, Berz. Your embarassment nears an end.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
                                Gee, I guess I was just waiting for an apology but thats asking too much I guess. What was this out?
                                I didn't have to kiss your ass to have wanted peace. Now however, forget it. You're an ******* of massive proportions, and you've earned your Fez. Wear it in good health.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X