No announcement yet.

Spoiled Rotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA to HI is long, but is hardly the longest of it.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Lil' sis had her kid at 10am this morning... 5lb. 6oz, 18inches... her name is Brynnlee.
      Congrats, Japher!
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
        My dad has done very well for himself. Well enough that he feels that the best way to solve a problem is to throw money at it...
        I've got some problems, will he throw some my way?
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH

I've got some problems, will he throw some my way?
          After this thread Im sure the elder Japher is gonna have a list of adoptees. Course There is always pekka who want to go to hawaii and so some male bonding. I think hes first in line.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X