No announcement yet.

Why the American media are so pathologically anti-Russian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's your problem. Over reliance on facts and reason, and too little on parody and sarcasm.

Do you seriously think you are going to convince your diametrical opposite of the proper colour of the sky when brawling over the internet?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Maybe I should take him off ignore and try some parody & sarcasm? Naaahhh.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras
        Dont think so. I tried reason, tried facts, tried IRONY.
        Blah...blah...blah...
        You tried reason?
        I guess by reason you mean your silly (to find a nice word for ****ing) attempts to whitewash SS freaks, to portray them as honorable fighters? You are nuts or something? They are SS! And SS was found to be a criminal organization at Nurenberg process.

You tried facts?
        Like Clinton's age propaganda article from the site of US embassy? What did you try to prove with that crap? That problem doesn't exist and Russians are living just fine in the Baltics?

You tried IRONY?
        Probably you mean your silly pictures from the site of National Bolsheviks - an organization which is presecuted by Russian government, whose memebers being thrown into jail at every opportunity for any minor illegal action. Whose leader just recently have been released from a jail. An organization which NEVER EVER get permision to let its members march through central square of any of Russian cities, not to mention Moscow.
        That was your IRONY? Your reply to my post about former SS f*cking nazi scums veterns marching through streets of Tallin and Riga on yearly basis, because they always get permission of the local authorities? You reply to my article about anti-facsists who being beaten up by Latvian police for their attampts to prevent this SS parade?
        What an irony.

Just imagine such parade of SS veterans somewhere in Berlin or Vienna.
        It's ****ing sick. And your ****ing governments who allow that in your countries are just ****ing NAZIS.

In return he gave me an article which "proves" that Lithuania was not occupied because there's now a good road between Vilnius and the coast and Lithuania had its delegates in the Supreme Soviet (=political power ). In a nutshell.
        It's another lie, otherwise you are blind or can't read.

ç.û. Ýòîãî ÿ è áîÿëñÿ. ×òî ðàíî èëè ïîçäíî íà ýòîé ïî÷âå ïðîèçîéäåò âîéíà. Èãíîð òàê èãíîð. Ôàðàâåëë ìàé ôîðìåð ôðåíä.

Comment

• Serb in the middle:
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• "98% of us voted to join USSR, then within a year completely changed our minds and all joined the SS."

I can see that happening.
            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
            X