Why the American media are so pathologically anti-Russian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia

so you deny that you invaded those countries after stalin and hitler divided up easter europe into spheres of influence?
    you deny that the commies intentionally starved ukraine and its population in the early 20th century?
    you deny that stalin had purges against the anti communist cossacks?

then i cant help you.
    Thank you very much, but I don't think I need your help.

you are lost in your own propaganda.
    Sure, but what makes you think you aren't lost in your propaganda?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb

Even if so (I'm not sure about 45%). It's pretty good percentage for a person who is not going to be re-elected for a third term.
      Not unless theres a danger of a "fascist nationalist" being elected, in which case Putty might just make the sacrifice, according to one of his associates. That would require some constitutional fiddling, but that wouldnt be too hard.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• I believe it's a very unlikely scenario.

Comment

5) We invaded Baltics? News to me.
          moron.
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I believe it's a very unlikely scenario.
            that a real fascist nationalist would be in position to be elected, or that Putty would say one was as an excuse to stay?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras

moron.
                Name me a date of this invasion.

Comment

Name me a date of this invasion.
                  June 16. 1940
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Nonono, USSR never invaded - 98% of us voted to join USSR, then within a year completely changed our minds and all joined the SS.
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Comment

• Исторические факты говорят о том, что использовать термин 'оккупация' в отношении СССР и стран Балтии как минимум некорректно. Споры о значении победы над фашизмом для Прибалтики - результат исторического невежества или неуклюжая пропаганда.

Soviet propaganda

Ooops, looks like this guy is from Memel.

Comment

• Serb, you're hopeless. I'm putting you on ignore.

Comment

• That'll learn 'em.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Oh no, I'm crying.

Comment

• Dont think so. I tried reason, tried facts, tried IRONY. In return he gave me an article which "proves" that Lithuania was not occupied because there's now a good road between Vilnius and the coast and Lithuania had its delegates in the Supreme Soviet (=political power ). In a nutshell.

Comment

Working...
                                X