Why the American media are so pathologically anti-Russian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    No, I'm willing to bet that you hate Russia far more than you do Turkey, especially with the recent addition of nations such as Lithuania and Poland which like to blame everything from Mozambique rejecting diplomatic overtures to rain in Vilnius on those evil Russians!!!1
    What a whining loser.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      Just curious, when did Teh Putin say that he's interested in an EU member status for Russia?
      He didn't, but he didn't rule out the possibility to join EU sometime in the future. Also, about half of the Russians think they should join EU eventually, so it may very well happen some day
      Attached Files
      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Russia should not be member of any club that would have them as a member
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
          Also, about half of the Russians think they should join EU eventually, so it may very well happen some day
          Despite "we" hate them so much?
          Blah

Comment

They're used to be hated, nothing new there.

Saras:
            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

They're used to be hated, nothing new there.
              So why is Tass complaining then
              Blah

Comment

The Russkies create their own clubs. Then they make others join.

CSPA

Comment

Saras:
                  My last post or my new sig?

Comment

Originally posted by The Vagabond
                    I didn't know that the Poles and the Hungarians took part in eating up Chechoslovakia. Oh those innocent and p*ssy East Europeans!
                    That's actually incorrect. As far as I know the Poles got jack cheese while Czechoslovia didn't even exist at the time. Slovak nationalists set up a pro-Nazi facist state in Slovakia and signed an alliance with Germany. The Germans repayed the Slovaks by forcing the slovaks to give their eastern most provience to Hungary.

Just so the Romanias didn't feel left out the Germans made the Romanians give qa provence to Hungary as well. Strangely enough this caused the collapse of the allied leaning government in Romania and the coupe plotters immediately signed an alliance with Germany who had taken away part of Romania's territory not a week before.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

At least, on an average, we are whiter than you are.
                      That's because you guys never go out into the sun light.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, I'm willing to bet that you hate Russia far more than you do Turkey, especially with the recent addition of nations such as Lithuania and Poland which like to blame everything from Mozambique rejecting diplomatic overtures to rain in Vilnius on those evil Russians!!!1
                        You are mistaken. According to the official EU doctrine these are Bushs fault, not Russias.

Comment

Is there anything that Russia can do correctly?!?!
                          The AK-47 was inspired!
                          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

But you would agree that the issue does exist?
                            Yes I agree there is an issue. My assumption is that when you seek to understand the high-flyers and their motivations for having that or this opinion then neither ideology, culture, religion, domestic policy, foreign policy, habits, nor social acceptance is what counts. What counts is the money. Being anti-Russian is big business.

Therefore one has to make a concrete analysis of each network and publisher and examine their ties to the major corporations, and in turn their ties to the politicians. All earn on military aggressive policies. The networks earn ratings, the corporations earn contracts, and the politicians earn their existence. In other words: follow the money trail.

Comment

Because, what, Russia isn't European?
                              No!

Yes, and all we need in EU is a state such as Russia which likes to blame everything from Mozambique rejecting diplomatic overtures to rain in Vilnius on those evil Lithuanians and Poles

btw, liberating Moscow from Poles/Lithuanians is a national holiday in Russia. Ain't that cute.
                              But it's wrong!!!
                              (anybody liked Cartoon Network's Two Stupid Dogs?)
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Tripledoc

There is absolutely nothing concrete and substantial in that article. It is inconcrete, speculative and sidestepping the issue.
                                yeah, but if anything that makes it even easier to agree with since it has less chance of conflicting with facts in such cases.

Comment

Working...
                                X