Christians issue gay warning on SpongeBob video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bfg9000
    Gays: I'm just curious what the article meant when it said that some Spongebob merchandise is popular with the gay community. Exactly what are they talking about?
    Hell if I know. I've never seen it, and I have never had a conversation with another gay man wherein it was discussed.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Sometimes the religious right caricatures itself in a way that you can't help but laugh a little. Like the earlier claim by Jerry Falwell th...
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

What would happen if gays began buying up G. W.Bush Second Inauguration momentoes? How about James Dobson plushy dolls?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
          to continue the semantic battle, unreliable credibility is still credibility.

unfortunately.
          The english language sucks.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Someone posted this elsewhere on the web:
            First they came for Bert and Ernie, and I said nothing because I was not a Muppet.

Then they came for Tinky Winky, and I said nothing, because I was not a Teletubby.

Then they came for Sponge Bob and Patrick, and I said nothing because I was not an asexual cartoon sea creature.

I'm just wondering who'll be the next target of the Righteous Conservative Wrath Against Imaginary Creatures...
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

The english language sucks.

and DRoseDARs....
              You can all rot in Disco Hell where you will enjoy having white chocolates jammed up your arses by demons singing "Do the Hustle!" for all eternity....

Obviously, they're going to go after the demons who just might be homosexual.
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

I'm just wondering who'll be the next target of the Righteous Conservative Wrath Against Imaginary Creatures...

Probably these things. Boobahs. They look like dancing nutsacks.

Comment

no, they look like floating boobs that make farting noises.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                    I am surprised the obvious joke has not been posted yet

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well, now's your chance to be the first...

Comment

I just found this on Landover Baptist:

“I found out about this disgusting little yellow cartoon character, quite by accident,” said Pastor Deacon Fred. “I was laying on the couch with my grandson, and must have fallen asleep, so he was unmonitored in front of the television set. When I woke up, my head had leaned back over the side of the couch. My neck was craned in such a way that I was looking at the television set upside down. I reacted immediately to what I saw there, and was able to flip over and grab my grandson by his hair and fling him across the room, thankfully, knocking him unconscious long enough for me to get to the remote control and switch back to Fox news, where they were showing Godly footage of our Christian troops blowing up ignorant Arabiacs. I have no idea how much mental damage my grandson suffered while he was exposed to that cartoon show while I was asleep, but I’ll tell you what, I won’t hesitate to sue the bastards that put this junk on TV if we find out anything happened to my grandson!”
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

on UR for deleting the thread earlier this evening. It only wished to present The Truth about what Jesus REALLY loves...

Comment

That reminded me of the Krishna bot we had - a lot of copying and pasting.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                            X