Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Except for Miss Finland 2003 DONT GET IT TWISTED

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hey, why did you cut out the important parts of her

Comment

• Aight, give me a second...
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
              Naa - too skinny.
              Some flesh on the bones there should be - she barely has the skin on the skeleton.

Comment

• Haa, bongasin Stefun OT:sta! Miten sinulla Stefu menee, oletko edelleen pyrkimässä kääntäjäksi? Haluaisitko pelata cIVin moninpeliä kanssamme?
                Kyllä. Ei pysty ilman cIViä. Ehkä ensi vuonna kun saan uuden koneen ja (toivon mukaan) cIVin.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeje2
                  No Tarjan suhteen toivon että kulkevat omia teitään kun kerran painottivat musiikkia rahan edelle. (Mikäli yhteen palaavat niin uskoisiko sen olevan musiikin ei rahan takia?)
                  mie voisin uskoa että se on taiteellisista syistä, eikä rahan takia. jos he vaan palaisivat yhteen ja sanoisivat niin.

VJ: paras A-ryhmä. mihin päin oot menosa palavalemaan?
                  My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Naa - too skinny.
                    Some flesh on the bones there should be - she barely has the skin on the skeleton.
                    I am sure you'd have the same opinion of her if you ever met her in real life.

Besides, she looks very healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      I am sure you'd have the same opinion of her if you ever met her in real life.
                      You know something of my sexual preferences that I don't know

Comment

• Älkää pelatko!

Niin nyt se todistettu

Kalevala lehti raportoi seuraavaa

Tutkimus: Tietokonepelit aiheuttavat riippuvuutta kuten päihteet

Uuden tutkimuksen mukaan tietokonepelit aiheuttavat vastaavanlaista riippuvuutta kuin alkoholi tai marihuana. Berliiniläisen sairaalan riippuvuustutkimusryhmän mukaan tietokoneen pelaaminen aktivoi luultavasti samoja aivojen rakenteita kuin fyysiset huumeetkin.

Toisen tutkimuksen mukaan yletön pelaaminen ei kuitenkaan näyttäisi aiheuttavan aggressiivisuutta.

Ensimmäinen tutkimuksista tehtiin vertailemalla 15:ttä tavallista pelaajaa ja 15:ttä ylettömästi pelaavaa. Ylettömissä pelaajissa kuvat tietokonepeleistä aiheuttivat vahvempia ärsykkeitä kuin kuvat alkoholipulloista tai neutraaleista kohteista.

Toisessa tutkimuksessa tutkittiin 7 000:tta tietokoneen pelaajaa. Heistä 12 prosenttia luokiteltiin peliriippuvaisiksi, mutta mikään ei viitannut siihen, että liika tietokoneen pelaaminen aiheuttaisi aggressiivisuutta.

Comment

• Re: Älkää pelatko!

Originally posted by Jeje2
                          Niin nyt se todistettu

Kalevala lehti raportoi seuraavaa
                          Kalevala? jutun kirjoitti varmaan Väinämöinen?

Comment

You know something of my sexual preferences that I don't know
                            You're gay?

Comment

• Kuten Lawrence of Arabia asian ilmaisi:
                              (the finnish thread seems kinda dead anyways)
                              NEVAR!

Tämä threadi ei kuole koskaan!

Ilmiselvästi meidän pitää aloittaa succession game uusimmalla Civillä, kun on ollut näin hiljaista. Kuka aloittaa? Itse en ehdi ennen viikonloppua. Kassiopeia? Entäpä Ignorance?
                              Last edited by RGBVideo; November 28, 2005, 14:16.

Comment

• Mikä on succession game?
                                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                                X