• Show
Clear All

• Chloe!

Shooting TerrorMILF.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• wow good episode... next week is going to be a big twist they say

Chloe ought to give Edgar a beat down!!!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Alias

Oh, wrong thread.

Comment

• ALIAS IS STUPID!!!

THIS THREAD IS FOR 24, THE GREATEST SHOW EVAR!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Alias has Jennifer Garner. 'nuff said, right Jamski?

Comment

• so what is going to happen with the stealth bomber?

I thought he was going to steal an experimental jet and take out af1.

Is the bomber armed? Is he going to 911 it into something? Fly it to some foreign country to reverse engineer?

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                so what is going to happen with the stealth bomber?

I thought he was going to steal an experimental jet and take out af1.

Is the bomber armed? Is he going to 911 it into something? Fly it to some foreign country to reverse engineer?
                The way the terrorists used the F117 to attack AF1 was so unrealistic. Air Force 1 has jammers and other ECM measures that would foil an air-air missile. And why didn't AF1 change course after they knew they were a target? And then Jack calls the pilot on his cell phone but they can't track the plane? Stealth is not a cloaking device! Stealth will make a plane hard to see, it does not make it 100% invisible. A high powered radar on AF1 or on the ground would detect the F117 especially when it opens the weapon bay prior to release.

Last night's ep gets a and a big from me. Sorry Sava!
                'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

• yeah, they had a few minutes heads up, you would think they could land it someplace, maybe in the desert or something.

but it looks like the pres is dead

but was the plan to get the football, all along? not just assassinate the pres. and they didn't explain why whitey would agree to do this? bah

Comment

• Damn if you guys wanted to make everything so realisitc, we should include shots of Jack taking a piss every once in a while. Maybe throw in shots of Chloe changing her tampon.

I think that guy that touched Michelle on her shoulder isn't her lover but he has some sort of other relationship with her, either family or something like that.

Jack totally pwn3d that hot terrorist collaberator lady and the whole gang at the the terrorist hideout!!!

He is a pro with Glock and did you see that bad ass move he did with the knife!!!!????
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• caramba!
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ted
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I don't see why the President didn't just parachute out of AF1, like Harrison Ford/Jack Ryan did (or rather, didn't, but you know what I mean).
                          mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

• DUDE TONIGHT'S EPISODE WAS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how freaking crazy Jack is!!! He's gonna start world war 3 and he's already lost his woman in the process!!!!!!!!!!

What about Michelle picking up the phone on Tony. BUSTED!!!

Comment

• bumpage!!!

I get the feeling this season's gonna end badly for Jack, maybe in a Chinese prison somewhere...

Best line: Buchanan: "Chloe, we don't have time for your personality disorder."

Comment

Working...
                              X