Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"...so you may or may not have testicular cancer..."

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Hey DRoseDARs, good luck. I'm actually going for a testicular ultrasound today for some swelling/discomfort in the groin coming on the heels of a possible urinary tract infection (rare for men). I'm not suffering, merely occasionally uncomfortable, but it's still nerve-wracking.

    Comment


    • #62
      Wow, the best to you and your testes. I'd give them a good luck pat if I could.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

      Comment


      • #63
        Good luck
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

        Comment


        • #64
          Thanks guys! The ultrasound went OK, but I'll have to see my urologist or primary care physiciian to get the results (ultrasound wasn't done at hospital). On the positive side, the ultrasound tech was a really pretty brunette named Lisa. Not that these circumstances are arousing, but a pretty face is always nice.

          I'll keep you posted with results. Thanks for the good thoughts! I love this community. Best folks in the world.

          Comment


          • #65
            I was talking to Drose, actually. I won't pat just anyone's testicles.

            So I like to think.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

            Comment


            • #66
              Oh, you're a slut and you know it.

              ajbera, sounds like you may have had epididymitis.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

              Comment


              • #67
                Inflammation of the foreskin
                reminds me of your smile
                I've had ballanital chancroids
                for quite a little while
                I gave my heart to NSU
                that lovely night in June
                I ache for you my darling
                and I hope you get well soon.

                My penile warts, your herpes
                my syphilitic sores
                Your moenelial infection
                how I miss you more and more
                You dobie's itch, my scrumpox
                our lovely gonorrhea
                At least we both were lying
                when we said that we were clear

                Our syphilitic kisses
                sealed the secret of our tryst
                You gave me scrotal pustules
                with a quick flick of your wrist
                Your trichovaginitis
                sent shivers down my spine
                I got snail tracks in my anus
                when your spirochetes met mine.

                Gonococcal urethritis, streptococcal ballinitis,
                Meningo myelitis, diplococcal cephalitis,
                Epididymitis, interstitial keratitis,
                Syphilitic choroiditis, and anterior u-ve-i-tis.

                My clapped out genitalia
                is not so bad for me
                As the complete and utter failure
                every time I try to pee.
                My doctor says my buboes
                are the worst he's ever seen
                My scrotum's painted orange
                and my balls are turning green.

                My heart is very tender
                though my parts are awful raw
                You might have been infected
                but you never were a bore
                I'm dying of your love my love
                I'm your spirochaetal clown
                I've left my body to science
                but I'm afraid they've turned it down.

                Gonococcal urethritis, streptococcal ballinitis,
                Meningo myelitis, diplococcal cephalitis,
                Epididymitis, interstitial keratitis,
                Syphilitic choroiditis, and anterior u-ve-i-tis.

                "Medical Love Song" by Monty Python

                Comment


                • #68
                  ajbera,

                  Anyways, it's true about pretty girls. When I was hurried to hospital for emergency 'surgery' for me hand, I was totally messed up from losing blood, I was in shock and pale as a ghost, well it wasn't dangerous, but I was out there from all the drugs and blood loss, on my back in this joke of an ambulance and the first thing I really notice is that I had ruined my clothes, they were so bloody but then I saw this pretty girl who held my arm. She was a medic, and the first thing I remember being back from the shock is (when I was mostly just quiet), 'hey, your face is getting its colour back.. how are you feeling?'.. it was very comforting to see a pretty face for some weird reason, I was totally calm too. Of course she had to go away after they dropped me there and I got this ugly male nurse so thats when I was starting to feel uncomfortable again .

                  But yeah, pretty faces it should be a requirement for places where stress is likely to occur.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    How did I miss this thread? Best luck to you, DRose!

                    I believe I mentioned a while ago that I've got a (supposedly) benign cyst in my left bitestis? I had to take umpteen tests for testicular cancer and what not some years ago. Not nice at all, and the nurse doing the manual inspection was all old and wrinkly.

                    If you've got something similar, you might be in for a life-time of on-and-off pain and permanent sensitivity.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

                    It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Bump.

                      ***Update Jan 4:
                      Diagnosis remains inconclusive. He believes the tenderness stems from an infection that I've received a 20-day antibiotic treatment for. The ultrasound showed what he and another urologist believed NOT to be a tumorous mass, but can't say for certain. As such, I'm schedulled for another ultrasound in a few weeks to see if there's any change and to allow the doctor to more closely examine the testicle. He wasn't able to do that today because it hurt so damn much when bothered.***

                      OP updated as well.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

                      The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        This is good news though, isn't it? Except for the part that you have to wait more to know what this is.. but it sounds like chances are it's nothing very serious, yes?
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I wasn't holding my breath before, I'm not holding my breath now. So, in a word, "Yes." 'Tis a good thing.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

                          The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            That sounds alot like I had - a bacterial infection and a benign cyst (well, I've still got the cyst).
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

                            It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              SO if it's an infection... what are we talking about then?
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Explosive leprosy. My nuts are ticking timebombs...
                                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

                                The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X