Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"...so you may or may not have testicular cancer..."

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Maquiladora
    Havent read the whole thread but Ive had the same thing DRoseDARs, same pains as you describe, although I got all clear on the first scan. I wish I could remember what the nurse said might be the cause, but she was wiping gel off my balls with a tissue at the time and I was pretty relieved too. The pains were on and off periods for like 15mins every other day but they died down and eventually stopped after 3 or 4 months (about a month after getting the scan).
    to female nurses wiping gel off balls.

    Comment


    • #47
      to male nurses, though I did the wiping.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

      The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

      Comment


      • #48
        well I remember a few ought years ago I'd gone to the uralamogist in noticing a "lump" of sorts. Fortunately enough it was just what's a naturally occuring calcium deposit on the top of the ol' seed nugget. I got a handshake for the keen observation and relief that nutzone cancer was out of the question!

        I hope the same happens for you, buddy!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by DRoseDARs
          You mean I have months of this on-and-off-again pain to look forward to? Gee, thanks.



          In all seriousness, I've actually had similar pain in this region every so often (sans testicular pain) for more than 2 years because I kept putting off seeing a doctor until a year ago (mentioned earlier in the thread). Thought it might be a bladder thing or kidney infection (my mom has had that) because it would hurt in my abdomen when I pee'd. But nothing ever came of that clinic visit ( they never followed up with me) and the pain was not nearly as bad as it was this past Friday.
          I cant give you any medical advice, but as someone said to me, you want a smack upside your head for leaving it this long.

          Seriously though i hope you get the all clear too.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

          Comment


          • #50
            In all seriousness, I've actually had similar pain in this region every so often (sans testicular pain) for more than 2 years because I kept putting off seeing a doctor until a year ago (mentioned earlier in the thread). Thought it might be a bladder thing or kidney infection (my mom has had that) because it would hurt in my abdomen when I pee'd. But nothing ever came of that clinic visit ( they never followed up with me) and the pain was not nearly as bad as it was this past Friday.


            And this is the reason it is unlikely to be TC. You would be falling over when you tried to walk right now.

            Trust me. I went to the doctor a few years back with a different complaint that had been ongoing for a while. He did the bloodwork, but pointed out to me that if I had cancer I would have hardly been able to walk into his office.

            I know it's hard, but it is unlikely that you have TC, and if by some chance you do, it is curable.

            Know that people are thinking of you.
            Only feebs vote.

            Comment


            • #51
              Good luck, DR!

              Comment


              • #52
                Didn't Hitler have one nut? Can we Godwinize this yet? DroseDARS, you wannabe nazi!

                j/k, good luck, and TMI
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

                Comment


                • #53
                  When I moved down to Florida, I discovered a lump on my vas deferens. It remained there for a couple months, then went away. I kept meaning to go to the doctor, but never did. That was three years ago, and I'm still alive, so I guess it wasn't cancer. Wasn't among my smarter moves.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Just want to say good luck DR.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

                    Grapefruit Garden

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Theben
                      Didn't Hitler have one nut?
                      I shudder to think of what he could have done with two.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        My older brother went through the same thing a couple of years ago. They operated and removed the mass. He also did some chemo. He's been fine ever since and is still being monitored.
                        What?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Vince278


                          I shudder to think of what he could have done with two.
                          Sired bastard non-aryan children.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

                          The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I was just trying some subtle sarcasm. Any more news?
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I'm schedulled to see the urologist on the 3rd. I didn't go today even though I could have because of insurance. My stepdad's current company insurance ends on the 31st and the new one begins on the 1st so I thought for the sake of all involved it'd be better to wait a few more days. Today was fairly productive; my mom and I accomplished more than we set out to do. We got all of the records/test results the urologist needs from the ER, and more than simply getting proof of insurance we got the new provider to FedEx our cards tomorrow. They had some info incorrect and some missing info (like a copy of my birth certificate), but we were able to fix all that at their office. Here's the thing: They aren't an HMO. They are actually run by the privately-funded hospital I went to on Christmas Eve, so there's fewer hoops we have to jump through and more options for coverage and services. However, like all insurance if you're not uber-wealthy or have a good employer, it's still crap coverage.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

                              The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I know what you mean about crap coverage. That will be the most painful thing about having another child.
                                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                                2004 Presidential Candidate
                                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X