Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop: Who you gonna call?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at a friend's birthday party earlier tonight and I had a great time chilling out.

I met this new guy there and we exchanged phone numbers. So I doubt I will be turning hetero anytime soon.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard
      I can't find my Lonestar quote...
      As far as I know, the only quotes I have floating around the 'net are from Stardestroyer.net (do a fuq search on
      www.daltonator.net)
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
        I was at a friend's birthday party earlier tonight and I had a great time chilling out.

I met this new guy there and we exchanged phone numbers. So I doubt I will be turning hetero anytime soon.
        You say that, then you go to his apartment and find out it's a "Come to Jesus" meeting.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• [21:59:30] CW, anyone every tell you you are a smartass?

There it is. IRC logs are such a useful thing.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• me need beeeeeeeeeeeeer...
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Beer is bad for you, have a strawberry instead.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar

You say that, then you go to his apartment and find out it's a "Come to Jesus" meeting.
                Or worse, a Commie Jesus meeting.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• a strawberry.... thanks, I think

/me sits the strawberry on the table

now where the beer?
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I think he meant one of those Belgian strawberry beers.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• oh, this is a beer... cool
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

[Evangelical who yells at me when I go into the geek cybercafe on saturday nights downtown] I will pray for you!!! [/evangelical]
                        Tell him he needn't bother, since you've got a bunch of nuns chained in your basement who pray for you.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                            Tell him he needn't bother, since you've got a bunch of nuns chained in your basement who pray for you.
                            These were "Chick" Christians.

Comment

If you put some kind of voodoo curse on what happens between me and this guy I will call the gay mafia to come get you.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

If you put some kind of voodoo curse on what happens between me and this guy I will call the gay mafia to come get you.
                                There is no such thing, as either VooDoo or Gay Mafias. Only the will of teh Reagan(tm).

Comment

Working...
                                X