Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop: Who you gonna call?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
    * Ari Rahikkala starts plastering over the Cher posters with Che posters
    w00+!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

I thought it was a tongue in cheeck name for some brand new feature that wouldl "cleverly get you in a woman's pants" or something.
      Attached Files
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        Word is going around CW, that you have a diabolical, evil twin named HotWizard.
        No, you got your rumors mixed up, it's Hotwitch and that's just me in drag a baseless rumor.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

oh
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So can I have an eggnog please?

Comment

Nyet.

Comment

Comment

Fine, here.

/me gives MrFun a cup of frozen eggnog.

enjoy

Comment

frozen??

** MrFun goes looking for an ice pick

Comment

Those are in Section ZZ55932Axx#$ae3 of the ISR.

Comment

** Having mysteriously acquired plenty of cash (and a pile of dead pedestrians), The Last Conformists gifts the AECCP a Kirov class battlecruisers. Then he serves himself a Long Island Ice Tea.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

/me takes the battlecruiser on a test drive. Fires a missile at MrFun.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

** MrFun uses his mind powers to instantly shrink the missile, then catches it in mid-air with one of his hands, then keeps it as a souvenir

Comment

** MrFun's souvenir explodes.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X