No announcement yet.

Catalonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pues sí, la verdad, ha iniciado el thread el buen hombre y no se ha enterado del 99% de lo que hemos dicho... ¡qué poco hospitarios somos! . Claro que, eso de Spanish Forum querrá decir algo, pero por otro lado no hay que olvidar la buena educación (recuerden, "El caso Tesis" del amigo de Jasev)...
    Si no hubiéramos sido lo que fuimos ahora no seríamos lo que somos... «Boys are back in town...»
    CIVILIZATION - PROGRESSIVE GAMES WEB
    SHOTS OF ROME , LISBON , GRANADA , SALAMANCA , SANTIAGO , SEGOVIA , ARANJUEZ , MADRID , MANZANARES EL REAL

Comment

• Basically, Heresson, this is what happens when you post in the Spanish Civ forum. You ask a question and 105 posts later people are arguing about either soccer, music, politics, economics, etc.
      In this case the argument was over language and excatly what should be a language. Many of us speak "Spanish" but there are varying versions of it.
      Then the Madrid people began to argue with everyone else about whether people from Madrid or the provinces were rude.
      i guess that happens with every big city. I'm glad there are no folks from Mexico outside of Mexico City, or else I would hear from them on how rude and invasive we are (which is true, actually).
      II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Comment

• Also, a very interesting topic was this:

'There was one catalan that had to read a work in order to get his Ph.D. A tribunal were constitued in order to jugded his work. A non-catalan university's teacher was member of this tribunal.

The student start to read his work on Catalan and the teacher ask him for read it on Spanish. He reject.

If you were the teacher, what could you did?

Please remember:

1) His work was written on Spanish, so the alumn knows Spanish. In fact, all (or near-all. Xarxo said in this forum that his Spanish is not good) people from Catalonia knows Spanish as well as Catalan

2) Catalan is one of the two official languages (Spanish and Catalan) of Catalonia.
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Heresson os esta tomando el pelo tronkos, postea aqui de cuando en cuando con el exclusivo fin de llamar la atencion

(y no le traduzcais esto eh?

Comment

• Ya lo se, Jay Bee. Y se lo plomo que puede ser. Pero bueno, es que estoy estudiando inglés y me lo tomo como ejércicio
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• y yo de buena fé respondiendo.

¿Qué es un tronko?
              II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Comment

• Sinonimo de colega, tio, paisano, compay, dude, pal, buddy etc etc

Comment

• Xarxo said in this forum that his Spanish is not good
                  He lied. I've readed XarXo's old posts and I can assure that his spanish is as good as ours, or even better.
                  "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                  "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                  The Spanish Civilization Site
                  "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Working...
                  X