No announcement yet.

Necesito ayuda...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies, but I cannot find that particular expression, so I'll translate one I did find-

"no lo veo"
    WHICH TRANSLATED MEANS (ALLEGEDLY):

I don't see It...

-
    He doesn't have it: él no lo tiene
    no tenga se lo: that´s incomplete i think, you sure?
    Yes, they did mention that adding e'l before was optional, so I was wrong not to. You were correct
    But I am farily sure that it should read along the lines of this when corrected "a el no tenga se lo" -->He does not have it.

-
    by the way just a suggestion, use Babylon translator (once you install it you will have to download separately the spanish dictionary) it translates almost everything with just a click of the mouse! I´m sure it will help you understand us!
    That would be a good idea. I could also use the translator block on the bottom right of this page, but I prefer to do it the manual way... that way, i feel that I learn more. I can, for the most part, understand what you are saying, however, putting my own thoughts into spanish is much harder... I do better on reading comprehension than direct translation oh well

If I get too bothersome, please tell me and I'll start using the dictionary more than I do now. (Nowadyas I use it for about 2 words per post )

Sorry for being a bother.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

you are right! oopss!!
      so... I was right! it was a typo... thank you Maximo
      Sorry to confuse you Dark Cloud.
      ---
      and I´m a slow writer too, he he

You are not bothering me, I like to help people!

I do better on reading comprehension than direct translation
      me too, hehe
      Last edited by Unspeakable Horror; August 23, 2002, 19:54.
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Sobre lo del "lo", es un error mio, en el juego pone Cesar de romanos y tendria que ser, Cesar de los Romanos
        El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

"No lo veo" = "I don't see it".
          "A él no tenga se lo" Did you read that on a book...?! If so, recycle it... it'll be more useful
          "He does not have it" = "(Él) No lo tiene"
          Actualidad y otros desperdicios

Comment

I did recycle it, that's why I can't check it

Although, I could have misread it... If I come across it again, I'll post the exacto palabra por ustedes en eso tema.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
              That would be a good idea. I could also use the translator block on the bottom right of this page, but I prefer to do it the manual way... that way, i feel that I learn more. I can, for the most part, understand what you are saying, however, putting my own thoughts into spanish is much harder... I do better on reading comprehension than direct translation oh well

If I get too bothersome, please tell me and I'll start using the dictionary more than I do now. (Nowadyas I use it for about 2 words per post )

You are not a bother, and my English is worse than your Spanish. Please, feel free of post what you want in the language that you want. You must do it, if a new language is to be learn

If I can help you with your language, only ask for!
              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

ay, el ingle's de tu es muy bien. muy bien. es perfecto.
                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                X