Bestonet Section Fully Revamped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bestonet Section Fully Revamped

The Bestonet section of TSCIIS has been completely polished. It now incorporates all the scenarios previously available at the CSC (soon to be put -temporarily- out of business).

So tell me what do you think and what scenarios you think are missing. This new bestonet accepts anything that has a minimum of quality.
    Attached Files

Re: Bestonet Section Fully Revamped

very nice Have you copied the CSC timeline style?

I belive it looks better you could add a Spanish flags or something like this to Spanish creators works

You haven´t updated my 30 years war

Comment

I notice that Colonies is not on the same page as Colonies II and Colonies III... Otherwise, it looks good!

Also, you ought to include a link to Shay Yates Roberts' "Sacrificial Blood". It is a set of several scenarios that turn the Popol Vuh into a CivII adventure. Another excellent product by SYR.
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

When is Eurocris going to appear, eh?

Comment

Jay Bee comes through again...

Trabajo excelente, mi amigo!

Pensé que la información sería perdida por siempre.

Excellent, just excellent.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Re: Re: Bestonet Section Fully Revamped

Originally posted by kIndal
            very nice Have you copied the CSC timeline style?
            Technically speaking, one can't copy oneself.. I had designed the CSC archive. I thought it was good enough to be rescued from the abyss

You haven´t updated my 30 years war

Haven't I? Where can I get the last version?

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
              I notice that Colonies is not on the same page as Colonies II and Colonies III... Otherwise, it looks good!
              Oh, that's because the scens are arranged according to their starting date. Colonies I starts in the XVI century, the two others in the XVII century,

Also, you ought to include a link to Shay Yates Roberts' "Sacrificial Blood". It is a set of several scenarios that turn the Popol Vuh into a CivII adventure. Another excellent product by SYR.
              I know, Shay "enlisted" me as an advisor for the thing Aztec! That's an excellent idea. Now that Civ3 is approaching, my purpose is to get all the good Civ2 scenarios together into a single site.

BTW, it's your turn in Bolivar

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Bestonet Section Fully Revamped

[QUOTEHaven't I? Where can I get the last version? [/QUOTE]

Where...? in my never finished webpage:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                  When is Eurocris going to appear, eh?
                  Well, when you finally decide to send it on to me I do not upload scenarios w/o permission from the authors. I know that many webmasters do it, but I don't. I take pride on that.

(PS - What are you waiting for? )

Chris:

Thanks my friend. Are you missing any scen of importance? BTW, I'm trying to d/l Kob's Star Wars from CF to no avail. Can you help with that?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bestonet Section Fully Revamped

Originally posted by kIndal
                    [QUOTEHaven't I? Where can I get the last version?
                    Where...? in my never finished webpage:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

[/QUOTE]

OK sire!

Comment

Nice update, Jesús!

BTW, you include now the Hannibal scn I talked you about a few months ago (the one by Stefan Otto).
                      "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                      - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Me gusta mucho el nuevo aspecto...

Solo veo un problema: Voy a tener que reordenar mis archivos en el disco duro
                        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                          Chris:

Thanks my friend. Are you missing any scen of importance? BTW, I'm trying to d/l Kob's Star Wars from CF to no avail. Can you help with that?
                          We seem to be having a lot of probems with that download site, so we will be switching it. I'll have a copy of SW sent right away.

And also thank Maria, her tolerence is paying off in the language department.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

This new bestonet accepts anything that has a minimum of quality.

I'm glad that my WWI scenario available on CSC didn't satisfy your standars. However, is the Four Sea Republics (Medieval) really that good? Perhaps I'm thinking of some other scenario, but I thought it sucked.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Star wars

Jay bee, that scenario is large, with two large sound files, so no sense mailing it, when I can give you a reliable link to download it from:

They have it, with both sound zips, and it's the latest version, 1.02, with all the correct changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X