Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree wholeheartedly, pero... por qué la habéis sacado a colación?
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Waku Waku... no te suena a nada?

Comment

Je, je... pero en realidad mi user name no tiene relación con ese programa. Algún día os contaré de donde sale lo de waku.

BTW, a mi Nuria Roca me parece una tía simpática pero pa potente donde se pongan las niñas del Precio Justo...

Comment

The forces gather...

To further his current campaign, El Chris Campeador ordered his heavy Knights into battle, and they quickly destroyed the Moorish Cavalry in the forests near the Al Andudalusian city of Madinat Salim. With this accomplished, additional horse and foot soldiers moved into siege positions around the city.

Because he recognized the value of Islamic learning, El Chris Campeador ordered his missionaries to obtain Arabic knowledge at any cost.
          At the city of Tolaitola, they succeeded in obtaining the knowledge of Mathematics, but it cost the life of the men involved.

With this knowledge in hand, Castile-Leon was able to obtain Literacy from the Franks in exchange for the secret of Mathematics.

With growing confidence, the forces of Castile-Leon ambushed a Al Andulasusian Mule train near the city of Al-Qantarah, but no money was obtained, as the train had been looted by the peasants that were also there. In anger, the Castilian Archers slew the peasants there to the last man...

From History of the Reconquista by CL Poulos

<>File sent to Fiera(Navarre).
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Re: The forces gather...

Everything is ok in the North counties of Aragon. After the conquest of Huesca the way to South has been openened.

We are afraid of Frank porwer, our friends Navarres have declared the war to them but we aren´t interested in declare the war to a great power, we are very busy defending our South frontier.

Our archers have captured a Mulism caravan and lots of merchants has been found, pepper and silk, it will be sell in Aragonese markets earning o of gold.

Comment

Fatimid Caravans have established contact with some sister Andalusi cities in Northern Africa. Our brothers in faith will be amicably convinced of the alienable Fatimid truth soon, he, he.

(Turn sent to Wakeman... ehr, Wakenguer)

Comment

Our scouts reported a beatiful girl dancing by the river, I had to send a mariquita archer to kill her 'cos she was obviously a spy. My troops are very disappointed.
                I don't like those frogs either.
                Attached Files

Comment

The first stronghold falls...

By the begining of 1008 AD El Chris Campeador ordered the assaut on Madinat Salim. The first rush of heavy knights were cut down, and died to a man, but the muslim defenders suffered heavy causulaties. The next rush of foot soldiers was also fought off withe great bravery by the forces of Islam. The christian lines were losing hope, when a man seized the banner of Alphonso and rushed the brestworks of the defenders.
                  He was cut down after recieving many arrows in his body, but his courage and sacrifice inspired the whole Christian army, and put them into a fighting frenzy. A group of Knight armors broke through the last defenders, and the city was taken!

The Victorious Christians renamed the city Medinaceli, and swore an oath before god that is was to but the first of many to fall.

The forces of Castile-Leon also discovered more harlots near the Al Andulausian city of Al Qantarah, and being pious men, had no problem killing the feckless woman spies.

Realizing that his allies needed help, El Chris Campeador gave the secret of Literacy to Navarre, as well as Mathmatics, and learned from them the secret of Siege Warfare.

With these victories, the future looked very dim for the cause of Al Andulas...

From History of the Reconquista by CL Poulos

<>File sent to Fiera(Navarre)
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Re: Re: The forces gather...

Originally posted by kIndal
                    We are afraid of Frank porwer, our friends Navarres have declared the war to them
                    Have I?

Bah, I never liked those damn Franchutes anyway...
                    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Comercial Break Opens -- Intermedio Publicitario

Esta es Ms Nuria Roca. Interesting picture, btw, if you know what I mean

Waku, we do not know the Price is Right gals

Commercial Break Ends

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The forces gather...

Originally posted by Fiera

Have I?

Bah, I never liked those damn Franchutes anyway...
                        Yes, I played other times the turn but you always declare the war
                        ahh!! why you are hostile with me?????? I only want love and peace

speaking of love good photo of Nuria, JB!!!!!

Comment

continuing with Al Andalus

In a quickly action "el Maño" has conquered the city of Lérida for our cause, our champion was near the death but he saved his life in the last moment getting a special medal from Jaumico, getting the status of veteran warrior. Srakusta will be the next to fall into our domains
                          We have changed the republic by the siege warfare with our worshipful friends, the castilians. We are very sad say to Chris el Campeador that they have lost Medinaceli to the infields, some of your mercenaries have been bribed by Muslims spies and they have reconquer the city

Fiera->pulsas ctrl+n despues de tu turno, te lo digo porque me parece que tus unidades se han movido solas...y tengo miedo

EL ATLIETI ACABA DE MARCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA ESTAMOS CASI EN PRIMERA!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by kIndal; June 3, 2001, 14:49.

Comment

Turn sent to Wakemanguenenguer

(que suerte tienen los colchoneiros )

Comment

Nothing really to report this turn.

<>File sent to Fiera(Navarre)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Another cutadel taken to the muslim dogs. Nothing can stop us!

Santiago y España!
                                - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Working...
                                X