This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fall of Al-Andalus (PBEM game)

Please find attached guys the events.txt for this game. You all Christian dogs start as allies. It is entirely up to you to break or keep the alliances. I thought that was more accurate.

Kindal starts the game. Good luck everyone and be ready to die with honor when faced to my scimitar

*Aragonese-> kIndal indalito@yahoo.com
    *Fatimid-> Jay Bee spanish@apolyton.net
    *Catalan-> Waku mpalma@mail.ono.es
    *Castilian-Leonese-> cpoulos cpoulos@gobi.com
    *Navarrese-> Fiera jgv@edinoesis.com
    Attached Files

The noble king of the Aragonese, Jaume, has started the siege of the infield city of Huesca, soon knights from everywhere came to join to the conquest.
    We know that our kingdom is small but out fierce is lengendary.
    We are happy of our Navarrese friends are in our lands we welcome our alliance
    --file sent--

Comment

In a time shift that merits its inclusion in Star Trek, might Abd al-Jay al-Bee has risen to take command of the Fatimid forces in Northern Africa.

Sentimental note
      When I designed this scenario we were expecting our first daughter. Now that our second baby is almost here, I get back to it ... Snif Good memories but something tells me that I did not make a good civ choice

(Listening to Burning right now)

File sent to Waku

Comment

Turn 1 sent to Don Cristóbal Polo
        Attached Files

Comment

For the Glory of Iberia...

A new hero arose, a great man of the people. His real name was cloaked in mystery, but the pious called him El Chris, and the people put all their hope and faith behind him.

He began to rally the people, and from his Navarre allies, he learned the secret of Map making, and he taught them the secret of Seafarring.
          From his other allies, Aragon, he learned their geography, and sent them maps of his homeland.

His great words were well known "By god, we shall free our homeland from the vile infidels, and no man amoung them shall be left alive, this we swear, upon pain of eternal damnation".

From History of the Reconquista by CL Poulos

<>File sent to Fiera(Navarre)
          Attached Files
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I, Juancho el Fuerte, have risen to the Navarrese throne with the only will of reconquering those rich lands to the south that lay in hands of the infidel dogs. However, don't mess with me, fellow Christian kings, for I am a fierce and brave warrior.

My first decission has been the siege of Tudela. My troops are already surrounding the fortress.

*Sent to kIndal*
            "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
            - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Jaumico, has called to the Holy Crusade to a great number of knights, from everywhere are arriving crusaders to conquer the city of Huesca. it soon fall under Christian hands without the false power of Allah make nothig.

--file sent to el moro--

Comment

Turno 2 recibido de JB, jugado y enviado a El Chris Campeador
                Attached Files

Comment

The forces gather...

El Chris Campeador was determined to give the Christian forces a victory. He decided to attack the Muslim city of Madinat Salim. The Christians began this campaign with a victory over the Muslim horse in the mountains south-west of the city.

The Christian forces were given courage from the speech he gave before the battle, part of which is quoted here: The Pious have nothing to fear, for if we are cut down, we will dwell in God's kingdom evermore".

The forces of Castille-Leon in the West began executing Harlots sent by the Muslims to seduce the faithful...

From History of the Reconquista by CL Poulos

<>File sent to Fiera(Navarre)

PS: The save was to large to attach...
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

The rich and prosperous city of Tudela has fallen at our first assault. Tudela es nuestra!

Sent to Jaumico.
                    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

The great siege of Huesca has finished, when everything was lost and most of knights had died in the battle (specially Frank ones), where the heaviest fights took place, in the outdoors of the city, and when everybody were whitrawing, a Aragonese warrior called "El Maño" take a sword and a cross and start a new charge against the infields that destroy the East walls of the city and the last muslim denfences must to capitulate.
                      Some religious people think that "EL Maño" was Santiago Matamoros who go down from the Heaven to help the true Faith. but now with the help of this champion the holy crusade will be easier for Aragonese arms.
                      --file sent--
                      Waku: creo que se te olvido pulsar ctrl+N porque varias veces que he rejugado la partida tu declarabas la guerra a los frankos.

Comment

File sent to Waku- Waku (ta güena la presentadora, eh?)

Comment

¿Qué presentadora?
                          - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Originally posted by Fiera
                            ¿Qué presentadora?
                            La diosa valenciana Nuria Roca

Comment

esa, esa.... pelín bajita though pero... je, je

Comment

Working...
                              X