Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henri's logs:

Collonial news:
    A groups of dutch collonists who had landed just outside the french collony of St. Marc has been expelled and returned to dutch territory (se my mail for an explanation Exile )
    The tension between the irouquese and the french is increasing, war seems to be inevitable, the french still want peace if possible though (or atleast the french is not going to be the agressor )
    Continental news:
    My vacation in Spain is very nice, I am currently visiting the new province of Braganza
    Attached Files
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Spanish conquests in New Spain are going very well, a new village has been surrendered to Spanish power with the only resistance of a small group of Comanche braves. The population has been respected and the town has been renamed with the name of Santa Fe.
      In the exploring of Africa we have added to our domains a outpost in the south of Sahara desert which has named Santa Maria del Reseco. Soon the Gold routes with black Africa will be soon openned to Spanish traders.
      News about hostilities of England against France are heard sadly by the Spanish Court, I wouldn´t like to hear new attacks or Spain will take part in the conflic we aren´t friendly of the war but the Family´s pact are very important for Spanish kings.

Comment

• the Great Lodge has been conquered!!!!!

the capital of the Iroquois nation has been conquered!!!! and the fort in the north of lake has been burned

and now that the French are going to join us in the war against the evil Iroquois there is no hope for them
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

The year of our lord, 1669. Another year to record in our nation's glorious history. I will begin with the fine news that I have again been blessed by god, and he has seen fit to bestow upon my beloved wife and myself a daughter, who we have named Marilyn. In the town of Birmingham, we hear that they have gained Local Knowledge, and with it, crops will grow at a much improved rate, and we thank god for it.

There is much news of trade, as a firm in Birmingham is now trading Textiles to our colony of Ill St Jean. Another company, based in Norwich, is trading Rum, also to Ill St Jean.

The first trade goods from the new world have arrived, with Tobaco from New Haven being sent to Cork, and the colony of Providense trading Furs with Plymouth.

The Dutch have declared war, but we don't consider them a threat at this time. Word of Spanish intervention has reached us, should war with France insue, but is seems the Dons have forgotten about the Armada, so they should keep their threats to themselves, lest they feel the full might of the Royal Navy.

May god keep and save England.

The Journel of Christopher Sarn

<>Exile is having some family problems and will be away for a few days. The game will resume than.
          Attached Files
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Re: 1669

We will just have to find a replacement.
            Last edited by Henrik; May 31, 2001, 13:25.

Comment

• A new ruler arises...

The file is sent to the new leader of Holland, Waku!

The revised turn order:

England cpoulos, cpoulos@visto.com
              Holland Waku MPALMA@mail.ono.es
              Sioux Jay Bee, spanish@apolyton.net
              Iroquois El Hogfather, m_carreras@hotmail.com
              French Henrik, henrik.lohmander@telia.com
              Spain Kindal, indalito@yahoo.com
              Huron Shaka Naldur, miguelsana@mixmail.com

Let the game continue...
              Last edited by Chris 62; June 1, 2001, 14:04.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Well, here I am.

Now I'm the new Statholder, some things must change in Holland from now on.

turn sent to JB

Comment

• Turn played & sent to El

The Holy Spirit of the Wide Prairies, the White Buffalo, has abandoned us. No much hope for the Sioux. They are close to extinction now But we'll fight to the last man!

Comment

• I posted this in other forum but I don´t know if you are ever going to read it again so...

Waku,

if you are playing too many pbem games I could play for you in one or two,
                    I can´t play the colonies II game because I´m already in that game

I hope that Exile solves his problems soon

q dices??
                    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

• Henri's Logs

An Irouquese envoy contacted the french governor of Trois Rivieres, we where presented whit an ultimatum to leave the shores of the new world or face the consequenses.
                      As we rejected this ultimatum the Iroquese and thier English allies declared war on us.
                      The Irouquese presence in the Delawere area was quickly supressed.
                      The war whit England is unfortunate however and we whish no harm to the english.
                      No troops have been ordered to attack the english yet, but if a peace treaty hasn't been signed by this time next year we will fight the english as we will fight the Irouqese!
                      Henri de Lohmander

Comment

• And here is the file:

The file has also been sent to Jesús.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• In a quickly action the two Dutch colonies in Guyana has been conquested, no more Ducth pirates will be seen in Caribbean Sea
                          A native village in North Florida has been conquested and renamed as Santa Carolina, the natives speak about some blonde white men that slave and kill them, they have ask for our protection and give rights in their lands, so the Spanish king claim his possesion´s rights in North America
                          We are sad of English belicous attitude We think that English people live in the past and remember other best times. We aren´t happy with their treatment to Catholics population in their domains, complains from Irland and Scotland have been recieved.
                          And your last offense don´t like us, we give you a ultimatum:

IF YOU DON´T SIGN A PEACE TREATY WITH FRENCH WE DECLARE THE WAR INMEDIATLY. WE DON´T TOLERATE A AGRESSION TO A ALLIED SPANISH NATION

-file sent-

Comment

Working...
                          X