No announcement yet.

The Colonies II Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kindal is having a laugh out of Spain's current Prime Minister, José M. Aznar. Replacing the s by the z (two letters that, unlike English, are pronounced very different in Spanish) what you get is asnar, from asno, donkey in Spanish. I assume the jur, jur, jur represents the *real* braying of a donkey.

Bad boy K, baaaad boy

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by El Hogfather on 05-10-2001 12:04 PM
      Now, you just blew the joke away.

Nope, there was no way on earth that Henrik could have understood it

Comment

Fort Albany has been destroyed,
        soon the English will be out of our homeland, the land where our ancestors rest

War with the Iroquois has started
        Two cities were conquered but the Iroquois army has been reorganized after his campaign againts the Dutch and one city has been reconquered

the French´s promise help hasn´t arrived yet so we´ll have to fight with our own man
        once I finished with the English more troops will be sent to the Iroquois front

file sent to cpoulos
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Where is the file, Shaka?

------------------
          All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Shaka and I are working on something (negotiations) you will get the file afterwards
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Henrik on 05-10-2001 03:14 PM
              Shaka and I are working on something (negotiations) you will get the file afterwards

It didnt work annyway so he will prbably send it to you soon

Comment

A word about the game, guys. Don't ever hold the file again for secret plans again, or find new opponets. I'm not kidding about that. Talk on your time, not mine.

------------------
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

What can I say? cpoulos is absolutely right. Please guys do not do that anymore.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by cpoulos on 05-10-2001 03:24 PM
                    A word about the game, guys. Don't ever hold the file again for secret plans again, or find new opponets. I'm not kidding about that. Talk on your time, not mine.

Hey take it easy whit those acusations! We where just trying to fix an alliance cancelled by the AI (Indirectly,I didn't press ctrl-n and the the AI moved troops in the way of Shaka which he attacked, I admit I was going to grant him some pikemens as well but the major thing was to reinstate the alliance (atleast it was for me)).
                    I don't know if thats why he didn't send the game (althoguh thats what I presumed). Now looking on the time of the post it seems more likely that he forgot to send the file.
                    It should have taken 5 minutes max, now for some reason it didn't work...
                    Sorry
                    [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited May 10, 2001).]

Comment

The year of our lord, 1664. Yet another year has passed, and my little family is quite happy. In our little village, trade continues to grow, and people are very happy. My son grows strong, and has escaped the fate of all to many children these days, the dreaded crib death. The news of the world is grim, as the savages are reaking havoc in the new world, and it is now suspected that the French have been both supporting and supplying these godless scoundrels. Our parliment is now debating if we should go to war with the French over these transgressions, and the storm clouds continue to grow. Our navy was brought us great news, as the pirate stronghold of New Providense in the Bahamas, has fallen to England, and thus, we have a commanding postion astride the trade routes of the new world. If called upon, all of England will rally to fight the French. That the Huron will be exterminated is a forgon conclusion. God bless and save England. The journel of Christopher Sarn.
                      ------------------
                      [This message has been edited by cpoulos (edited May 14, 2001).]

Comment

Still sailing over the oceans of the world.

Stadtholder and Exile
                        Lost in America.
                        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Sioux braves kicked some ass and captured tepee from marauding bands. Sitting Bee does not remember the name of that tepee. Sitting Bee returns to the Holy Hunting Grounds. White Buffalo waiting.

PS. File sent to El.

Comment

Now, you just blew the joke away.

Comment

I am sorry JB , but it is true "SpaiÑ goes well" hehehehe or at least in the game

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by cpoulos on 05-10-2001 04:54 PM
                                I'm to angry right now to write a proper entry for the game right now. I will edit it later, but I sent the file to Exile. This is for everybody, but especially for the two conspirators: If you ever pull that sh!t again, you are out of this game, and any future game I am a part of. If you think this is a joke, or that I'm kidding, try me. I start these games with my friends, for our enjoyment, not so you can foul them up. My friends will still be here after you are gone. This it not open for discussion.

I said I was sorry, it wont happen again

Comment

Working...
                                X