Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And when will the update be?

Comment

When glorious Roman Emperor Laurentius feels inspired enough to issue his orders...

Next update will be interesting, there´s something going on!
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Just let Carthage take over Rome, it's a win-win situation.

Comment

I might consider that. Include it in your orders then
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

Actually, General Hannibal was quite close to capturing Rome at one point.

Comment

Yeah, but look at the end result of the Punic wars.
              "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
              phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
              three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

We don't like to talk about that.

Comment

I'll bet.

Does Laurentius know this has been restarted? I don't think he's posted since his sarcastic one about how the thread was dead. And what about Tass, he's still in as Athens, right?

Comment

And he hasn't joined my NES either.

Comment

Well, he's not in any particular danger of being crushed. I say if he's not back in the next 48 hours, we update and back his income.

Comment

Laurentius was busy yesterday. I have talked to him via MSN, he said his orders will come in on Wednesday (today). If I don´t have orders by then, I will have to move on... Though it will be a pain in the @ss for him, for half his army is dead and there´s some surprise coming soon...

Comment

Just a note:

Please don´t forget to include this in your orders:
                          - Do you want your army to win at all costs, or to pull back when casualties become too high?
                          - Do you want specific towns to be taken, to be plundered or to be razed?

The more detailed your orders, the better the outcome
                          ---------------

Laurentius, please send in your orders until Thursday 10am GMT. I will start the update by then no matter what.

Comment

Hey! What is this talk of Carthage challenging Rome?!! Someone trying to picjk up a fight, eh?

Mes apologies, I have been quite busy IRL in the last few days. The Roman poin....no...orders will be here shortly.
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

[OOC]Received orders from everybody now! Expect an update tomorrow![/OOC]

Egyptian townsmen tell the Pharao about a strange observation:
                              Southern tribes have decapitated an obviously Carthaginian messenger and sent the head to Thebes; They seemed to believe it was an Egyptian again... Maybe Carthage seeks involvement in this area...

Comment

Rome to Liguria

We are terrible sorry for your loss. They have not crossed to Elysium in vain. As we promised we the Romans are not to be messed with. We will teach them how to read without eyes, how to hear without ears and how to speak without a tung. The Celts are savages and they will not be shown any mercy.

Due to the bravery of your people the Senate has decided to give you all Roman citizenship right away and are honoured to welcome the Ligurians to the Roman Republic.

We have sent standards to your city and are reorganising your army into a hardcore Roman legion. This legion is going to be called Legion V "Liguria". and is to be commanded jointly by its former commander Vappa Monterus together with Lucius Maximus who will train you the basics of legionary warfare.
                                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                                X