JNES: Modern NES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEO-AMERIKA- to Israel

We do not seek your help. You have shown yoursleves to be too violent, and dependent for us. We do need, help, but not help that will allign us with a nation such as yourself.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• I wasn't really offering. I just want to know when the update will be finished.

Comment

• To all Americans, Americorpians, former-Americorpians, and Neo-Amerikans, we look forward to helping you rebuild. We apologize for any vulture-like behavior we may have exhibited, and will allow any of your scientists and such that we may have "imported" to return to Neo-Amerika if they wish. We also will be available to attempt to (re)build Neo-Amerika, and look forward to being able to trade with a less police state-like country in the future.
        "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
        phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
        three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• Well, I suppose the collapse of Americorp has at least solved one problem- There's no way Americorp can afford to support Israel right now, they're going to need all their armies and money to control their own country. I just looked it up- America gives about $5.5 billion US to Israel every year. Wave goodbye to the money....
          Last edited by appleciders; January 22, 2005, 19:57.

Comment

• I will finish the update this Sunday. I will also post updated stats.
            Donate to the American Red Cross.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• There's no way Americorp can afford to support Israel right now, they're going to need all their armies and money to control their own country.
              Actaully there is no more Americorp, except in the minds of a few jingoists who escaped assasination.

Comment

• /\//\/\ NEO AMERIKA /\/\/\/\

So hidey ho, now here's the deal, the leader of NEO AMERIKA, has been named. Though e seem to have had problems with a central leader, or at least with one guy being in a postion of extreme power (Examples the Bushes, and Juan Kerry)
                we have elected a new leader to lift us from thsi crisis, which has ignited the nation, and cracked it like an egg which is full of chaotic militant groups bent on controlling the former Americorp.

We have fortified most of our borders significantly, adn are putting to use the depleted uranium shelters erected by the Empire of Juan Kerry. Despite his rahter psychotic nature, this was one of the better ideas that he had.

Luckily, we have acces to most of the former military bases, adn thus to most of the superior weaponry, armor, and of course soldiers. We have found sustainable rations for now, but that won't be guaranteed for long enough. We will soon require aid, for two of the three basic needs oflife. Food and Water.

We are requesting aid fro many country that will not hold us in debt, to air lift food, water, adn medical supplies to the NEO AMERIKA sections of NEO AMERIKA. We know it is slightly confusing.

Our flag, adn leader will soon be revealed.

Comment

• Germany:
                  So we strike a deal with india exporting mfgs for money. Maybe it helps.

Germany 2 France (Britain and Italy - if they still exist):
                  In light of the changes in the former US, we should grow together. I suggest we establish a european army and only leave minor fragments for national defense.
                  We have reached a point where it's more economic to defend the whole EU with just one chain of command.

If we lay together our militaries we'll have the largest army in the world, more efficiently bound together and more uniformly trained and equipped.

The command center should be somewhere in the heart of Europe. I suggest Strasbourg or Brussels (sp?).

occ: bleh to game development

I have lost track of what's going on. Can someone summarize? The US is in civil war.... Neo America... rebels? Who is fighting against whom? Who is winning, who is stronger. What's with China? What's up in russia?

jack, I hope today's update can clear the situation (and please not just for the US)

I think I speak for others as well (judging from the posting frequency which has dropped a lot), that there is a lot of confusion and little clarity.

Comment

• ooc:

There was a civil war in US, but now with JUAN kerry is dead, the old government is restored and now controlls all of the United States. As a result of the war there is a gobal depression. If you have any other question just feel free to ask.
                    Donate to the American Red Cross.
                    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• Why is bipolarbear still in charge? Wasn't he Juan Kerry?

Comment

• I think each of us is a manifestation of our government, not the head of state themself. That way we have the full power of the entire government, and no one gets bogged down arguing with their senate.

Comment

• R
                          Last edited by ShVerni; July 1, 2011, 08:56.
                          Why not?

Comment

• Why is bipolarbear still in charge? Wasn't he Juan Kerry?
                            Juan Kerry was the central figure of Americorp, until he(me) screwed up and went uber fascist. So now there has been a civil overthrow of Juan Kerry. NEO AMERIKA, is the current majority (both in population and land mass) of the former Americorp, the rest are fringe groups which have gained temporary power, in the confusion caused by the overthrow of Juan Kerry.

The current majority party which controls most of what used to be under governmnet control, NEO AMERIKA, has changed its name, and falg to symbolize that it is no longer anything like Juan Kerry's stained, twisted dream for Americorp.

Neo Amerika will accept any donations India may offer.
                            Last edited by bipolarbear; January 23, 2005, 17:12.

Comment

• There was a civil war in US, but now with JUAN kerry is dead, the old government is restored and now controlls all of the United States. As a result of the war there is a gobal depression. If you have any other question just feel free to ask.
                              w00t!

NEO AMERIKA FLAG!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Australia applauds the subtle hint of communism in the Neo-Amerikan flag.

Comment

Working...
                                X