No announcement yet.

JNES: Modern NES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you call a NES in current times and a NES in 1200 A.D close?

Comment

• I guess I got confused. Oops, silly me.

Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Is Jack dead?

Comment

• Sure seems like it. What's the customary period of mourning before you start replacing him?
          "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
          phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
          three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• Someone pm him, or better yet, lets all pm him!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bipolarbear
              We have fortified most of our borders significantly, adn are putting to use the depleted uranium shelters erected by the Empire of Juan Kerry. Despite his rahter psychotic nature, this was one of the better ideas that he had.

My computer died suddenly a few days ago and the new one just arrived. I have to catch-up on my email, but hope to post my orders in a day or two, if I can stop laughing at BP's posts long enough.

Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
              The continuing saga of The Five Nations
              A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• Erm... Orders? Jack is dead.

Comment

• Why do you have to say he's dead? Maybe he has evolved into pure energy and lives on a plane where our orders are of no interest to him.

I guess I really don't need to post any orders, but...

France to Germany:
                  Combining our military forces is a big step. lets begin with a United Europe Joint Cheifs. They will begin by finding ways to unify our procedures and equipment as well as establish guidlines for chain of comand.

Also don't you think Strasbourg would be a nice place for the to work. Its the geographic center of Europe, more or less.

Comment

• And I had such great plans for Gabon
                    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Germany to France:

It WAS the geographic center
                      With the east-expansion the center has moved to the east.

Strasbourg already houses the parliament and if somebody attacked Strasbourg, they could disable the parliament and the military command center with one wipe.
                      I thought, it's maybe more clever to decentralize things, but still have them somewhat close together.

But it's difficult and I wasn't really happy with the other choices I made. Frankfurt is kind of an economic center and Brussels politically as well.
                      Maybe move it somewhere else, like Bonn or Stuttgart.

Comment

• jack?

Comment

• France

To Germany

Saarbrucken looks good for the European Joint Cheifs, Stuttgart is acceptable if you insist. Since its going to be in Germany don't you think the Chairman should be French?

Also this is only an advisory body right now. They command no troops except for some training exersises.

In other news:

France relabels some of its products to make them more appealing to asian customers. The state will grant small loans to qualified people who wish to look for opportunity abroad. Progessive developing nations like Gabon are popular destinations.

Comment

• Did Jack get banned or something? Should we elect a new mod?
                            "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
                            phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
                            three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• He did not get banned. And I don't think we should elect a new mod. Just let this NES die.

Comment

• Amerikkkakorp has suddenly gotten support through its massive MFA from many new members (who may or may not include NPC's I don't have to specify). AMERIKKAKORP has declared war on all player controlled nations.

Think this is bull??

I pmed Jack, and he said that to keep the NES from dying totally I can have a limited regrowth of AMERIKKAKORP(formerly America, or the U.S.A. if your into periods.)

Comment

Working...
                                X