No announcement yet.

SheepNES:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scre you guys, I am going to update tonight. RL committments you know.
    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
    Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
    Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

After the new canditate has arrived, Conneticut endorses now New York governor William Alexander.
      The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep
        scre you guys, I am going to update tonight. RL committments you know.

Comment

I will be joining as Governor Rutlidge of South Carolina.
          Last edited by SKILORD; September 22, 2004, 23:49.
          Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

The Charleston Patriot

Governor Rutlidge officially supports Jefferson for Presidency

Governor Rutlidge made it clear in a news conference Saturday that he would be putting the State's full support behind Virginia Native Thomas Jefferson in the upcoming elections.

"His emphasis of state sovreignity and his support of the farming lifestyle of South Carolina really makes him the only candidate for Carolinians" said the governor.

When asked about rumors that he himself would be running he replied "The New Yorkers cost Hamilton, who had genuine national support, the election by making his home state a battleground for him. I see no reason that the South should not support Mr. Jefferson."

"Mr. Jefferson emphasises personal Liberty over security, I believe that my friend Mr. Franklin put it best when he said that 'They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.'"

S. Carolinian Police Forces Substantiated

Governor Rutliodge signed a spending bill in on monday authorizing the spending of 5 credits on Internal Security in order to enforce "Those laws that the people of South Carolina desire."

Militia Substantially Built up

Five Thousand elite troops have recently been placed throughout the state.

Transportation Invested in

With the official creation of State Highway 1, running from Richmond to Petersburg the Governor has declared a plan to build up Virginias transportation.

"I'll be spending about 8 of my treasury on it this turn," quothe he.

Trade Possibilities?

Such states as New York, Virginia and North Carolina have been propositioned by Virginia GOvernor Harry Lee about the possibilities of trade going on. The Governor has lately officially suspended all excise taxes in accordance with the new constitution.
            Last edited by SKILORD; September 22, 2004, 23:52.
            Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

SOMEONE ELSE HAS VIRGINIA BUT IT DOESN"T SAY SO ON THE FIRST POST!

Comment

Alright I changed to South Carolina

Comment

North Carolina is intrested in becoming a unified state with South Carolina once again as well, just to let you know SKILORD.
                  Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

Sheep, you said there would be a an update around five days ago. You're online, so where is it?!

Comment

Originally posted by 1889
                      William Alexander is pleased to welcome the Governor of South Carolina as his running mate.
                      So Governor Rutlidge dosn't want to be my VP now? With supporters like this I don't envy Mr. Jefferson.
                      Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                      The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                      A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Persia apologizes for humbly voicing its humble opinion, IMHO.
                        To paraphrase even more humbly Persia thinks thta people need to lighten up.

Who are all of the pres. candidates?
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                          Persia apologizes for humbly voicing its humble opinion, IMHO.
                          To paraphrase even more humbly Persia thinks thta people need to lighten up.

Who are all of the pres. candidates?
                          Excellent question. An informed electorate is the best kind.

William Alexander: war hero from New York

Tom Jefferson: some kind of author from Virginia

John Adams: runner-up from...well, Persia
                          Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                          The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                          A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Doing orders and what not now. Update will be posted come morning. Sorry it taking so long but me 2 month old child is not letting me have too much time.

Comment

Ah, a two month old.

Comment

Originally posted by 1889

So Governor Rutlidge dosn't want to be my VP now? With supporters like this I don't envy Mr. Jefferson.
                                [OOC:I have to rethink this, you see originally I nabbed Virginia and since Jefferson was a Virginian it only made sense for me to support him and since he was all states rights I would be defiunately pro-Jefferson if I were VA.

However VA was taken, so I had to change all of my stuff to SC and I didn't even know tha the SC Gov was supposed to be someone's Running Matge.]

South Carolina governor wakes up with hangover, decides that Jefferson support was a mistake

This story is too funny for this paper to recount without looosing all of her credibility, furthermore a certain incident involving a sheep and the Governor's brother would have to be included in order for the story to make much sense and frankly the paper doesn't have the balls recquired to tell you that story. Governor Rutlidge will be returning to his position as RUnning mate to Mr. Alexander.

Governor of North Carolina Questioned: A Carolinian State?

The Governor of North Carolina has been questioned about their plans of unification, Governor Rutlidge is open to the idea as long as he is governor of the united Carolinian State.

Comment

Working...
                                X