No announcement yet.

WNes WWII - Nazi Supremiscy-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO you are doing the thing you accuse me of doing. I am the GOD of the story. This is outrageous Mexico captures AMERICA! Never! They are week and unwilling support military, not even a disent sewer system! Turkey is nothing really. All Turkey is good for in this time is for land to invade the Axis. The Axis would gain nothing from Turkey only the Allies would gain something. Now Spain is a different story for the Axis. The Japanese would never declare war ON RUSSIA! They could barely fight the U.S. I think you have the ego that would like to think the Axis were invincible and unstopable. A failed Normady would not bring a super age of godlike power to Germany and Japan. C'mon you take me for a fool! Do not be ridicules. Once Jack_www said he was testing Jet aircraft instantly you all had MILLIONS OF JET AIRCRAFT OF YOUR OWN! When in 1945 the Axis had little aircraft to defend themselfs. I SAID A TURN LAST 4 MONTHS NOT YEARS! How the hell could all this happen in 1 year. No you thought i was a idiot and you could expolt me in this story. Well as you see you are wrong! I hold the power in what happens in battles not YOU! I never agreed to any of these. You did not announce move YOU ANNOUNCE unanimous VICTORIES! YOU INSULTING PIG! YOU DARE ATTACK ME YOU HAVE NO LEG TO STAND ON AND YOU KNOW IT! IF YOU DON'T I SUGGEST YOU RELEARN WORLD HISTORY! TRY GRADUATING MIDDLE SCHOOL BEFORE YOU INSULT ME AND MY INTELLECT! YOU SWINE! I am insult by you barbaric tyraids and tantroms of LUNICY! DO NOT INSULT ME AGAIN WITH LOOKING AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY STORY! ALL I WANT WAS A INTERESTING STORY BUT YOU MADE INTO A THING OF INSULTS AND DISGUST!

Comment

wow
      Last edited by foolish_icarus; March 4, 2003, 01:07.
      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

I made it a interesting fight you are the ones that underminded my authority and did what ever the hell you wanted. I am the moderator not you. You announce moves not victories in battle. You insult me with the things you say. I have done NOTHING TO YOU, BUT YOU DESTROY MY STORY SO YOU CAN WIN AND THEN DARE TO SAY I AM THE ASS. Why do you people thing you can just walk over me like i am nothing. HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY I PLAY IN CIV 3. I HAVE PLAY CIV 2 , and 3. I DO NOT PLAY CHIEFTIAN I PLAY MONARCH YOU EGOSTIC FOOL. LIKE I SAID I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTLY DONE NOTHING TO YOU! All you WANT TO DO IS MAKE THE STORY INTO " THE RAPE AND PILLAGE OF THE ANGLO-AMERICANS" YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH YOUR INTERNAL ISUSES. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOU MISSERY ALL DID WAS MAKE A STORY AND YOU COME AND RUIN IT WITH FALSEHOOD! Why? What the hell have i done to you? Nothing! All i did was end a story that was insane and out of controll! NOW you insult me and boycott me! WHY I ASK WHY? This is always one sided and sicking. You constantly BEAT down everything that i do what the hell??? UH????
        THE GAME IS OVER I DON'T WANT TO TURN THIS INTO A ARGUMENT OVER NOTHING. I JUST ASK FOR JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS BUT YOU DON'T WANT IT! Why???

Comment

Actually, I believe this is the first time I've insulted anything that you've done, Wrangler. You don't have to shout, I was not aware that this would be an anally moderated NES, normally the correct protocol would be to call reality police, not Rant for a half page to each person you hate.
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I hate no one here. I do like the beating of everything i do. Reality Police it was already to late, and I was away because of my life, and you attack my story and just hand me tragedty after tragedty come on please let me be treated as a person not a filthy beast that ****s where he sleeps. The Axis were a day away from world conquest. You can not tell me no. Why have you done this to me.

Comment

Well, I don't know what to tell you then, other than better luck next time. Although this situation is why some NESes really shouldn't have mods playing as countries.
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

You were being too one-sided here. The germans were a force to contend with. The technologies i developed were fact not fiction. Maybe the speed in the production lines might have been exaggerated a little but only because you did likewise. I hardly had millions of jets, hundreds yes, millions no.

Did you see what I offered Turkey? A battleship, a few subs, a few squadrons of my best aircraft, and realistic figures on the tanks I could provide, none of them exceeding. THe US offered them hundreds of everything, thousands of bombers, tanks, and artillery, and billions of dollars. I'm not doubting Jack's realism, I'm just saying I kept it realistic too.

Japan declaring war on Russia was strategic. Russia was already getting their butts whipped, the country poverty stricken, casualty rate was immense, they could hardly afford a second front. Japan took a gamble, hoping to eliminate one target quickly before the US could arrive full throttle.

North Africa was still in Axis hands, there was no more Normandy, and the Russians took the brunt of nearly all German armies, I doubt they could win any decisive battle considering now they had two empires on each flank cutting at their throats. Also, the Germans had a new rifle, the Sturmeghewer 45 which was being produced at the end of WW2 but came too late. In this scenario, it isn't too late and is able to go into full production. This rifle would wreak havoc among the poorly armed conscript hungry Russian troopers.

There was no global V2 and V3 rockets, I kept them on Britain, They weren't even able to reach Scotland.

Turkey would be immense help for the Axis. They could add another threat to the Soviet Union, eliminate any possibility for the Germans that Turkey could be a staging point for Allies. It kept Russia cut off from the African theatre. And the Baku Oil Fields were a very strategic objective. Capable of speeding German production and fueling any German offensives dramatically. To say Turkey was of no value to the Germans is ludicrous.

The failed invasion of Normandy would have taken a huge toll on both British morale and American morale, the people would probably have wanted peace by then. At the same time, this would increase Axis morale dramatically and increase their persona as the invincible army.

German technology was by far more advanced than any other, why do you think they were able to hold off the world for so long? And with a secured home base, they are able to focus their attention on one front, and another front in Africa. The Baku Oil Fields would have given them a huge advantage, giving the German war machine increased life.

Also, Italy hadn't been invaded, so slowly they are able to build up their forces unhindered. ANd updating their war machine, this also increases the German's ability to wage war and produce.

Maybe Mexico conquering half of America is alittle unrealistic, but they would have gained much ground considering the US did not expect it at all. Also, they probably would have been supported by fascists of the South American countries, and they too would have probably entered the war on Mexico's side.

And you weren't very good and controlling non-player nations. Numerous times I sent messages to these nations and never got a responce.

All in all, you overreacted completely, and desperately need to chill out. If you did not like something then challenge it, don't be childish by "taking your ball and going home", thus ruining the entire game indefinately. You accuse others of being one-sided when you are guilty of the same thing. What did you expect? The Germans to get frightened by this Normandy attempt and throw down their weapons in unconditional surrender? The fronts of the Axis powers to totally collapse under the boots of the Allies?

Comment

Too bad anther NES dies. Damn it. I think there was way too much unrealistic things going on.

This is how it should have been
                  Allies advantage was their shear numbers of Troops and equiment. Also they were not that far behind Germany.

Axis hand technologic edge, but at the end of 1945 their airforce was really weak and their troops were sufering from lack of supplies. They were short on just about almost everything and lost a lot of troops in the Russian Campagin. Even before the allied invasion they were pushing the Germans back, who had over streched their armies and supply lines.

Japan could barely hold off the US, then they go declare war on Russia. I dont know what ever.

I hope next time this does not happen.
                  Donate to the American Red Cross.
                  Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

well, it makes sense, the U.S. hadn't made any significant attacks on Japan, and Japan saw the opportunity to help it's ally.

Comment

Okay some people arer claiming that Mexico conquere half of America. Okay I think not. I never claimed this. I claimed that Mexico liberated Caliufornia, New Mexico and Texas from the USA.

As New Mexico was the place that the Manhattan project was in I took that over too. In a blitzkrieg I was able to bring off this would be feasiable. The US Army was overseas at the time fighting the Japs. Now you can;t tell me that they would of suspected a stab from their southern neighbours and they wouldn't of prepared for it. The National Gaurd was depleted in WW2 due to the expansion of the US overseas forces. the National Gaurd in fact was eighth maybe ninth line trosps.

Wrangler if you wanted a nes that would of seen the Allies win, then why did you make one at all. Go watch a war documentry instead. After Normandy the Axis would of been in a real postion to win the war. Italy would of been liberated and USSR penetrated deeply again. Japan wasn;t being driven back yet and would of been abale to help. Turkey would of closed off the only possible supply route for the Allies to Russia, so therefore the Axis was in a prime postion,

With an invasion of the US the Mexicans would of tilted that balance futher. Mexico had little chance of winning the war by themselves, but would of caused enough troubles to stop US reinforcements to Japan and Britian. Britian would of faced starvation yet again and Japan would of taken over Siberia in the meantime. by the time the US could participate in the greater war, that Axis would of been on the way to winning

What we have seen here is just a blatant act of a sissy fit when the MOD, who claims to be GOD didn;t like the way things were going. I assure you if GOD's acteed this way you could call me an atheist.
                      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

so, who's starting the next NES?

Comment

Working...
                        X