WNes WWII - Nazi Supremiscy-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To: USSR(secret)
    We would Like help in training our troops.

To: America(secret)
    The attack on macheria is now.

----------------------------
    Actions

China with moral rising from the retreat of japan as desided to attept an offencive, it will start when the troops are in position.

----------------------------

Statistics

Name: China
    Ruler: ?
    Army: Huge
    Navy: None
    Air Force: Tiny
    Space Fleet: N/A
    Government: Nationalists
    Economy: Growning

------------------------------

Projects:
    Air Force to Tiny: complete
    More Airfeilds: complete
    better trained military: Complete
    Tiny Navy: 2.3 Years
    Air Force to Small: 2 Years
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Japan is beginning to effectively construct rockets and jet planes, they are patrolling the skies above Japanese territory and have helped to completely stopped the Soviet advance just inside the Manchurian border. Japanese troops out of Indochina are continuing to press north into China, working their way towards meeting wiht the other forces in manchuria. The longer range planes combined with the sub fleet have again held off the American fleet, despite the damage to the surface vessels. High althitude planes and rockets are being commissioned
      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

The Kriegsmarine launches a massive campaign in the Atlantic. Destroying several supply ships on their way to Britian and North Africa, damaging the supply lines.

Hundreds more submarines begin leaving dock.

More tanks begin to come off the assembly lines, now that Italian factories have been improved by German engineers, the production is doubled.

German scientists also begin improving the Polesti oil fields in Romania, doubling the output of petroleum.

The Fock-Wulf TA 183's destroy hundreds of Allied planes. They are simply to fast to attempt a dogfight with them. Even while being outnumbered casualties are very low for these new jet fighters, and casualties are very high for the allied primitive aircraft. Air superiority reigns for the Axis.

Hundreds more Fock-Wulf TA 183's come off the assembly lines. Considering the low casualty rate, the size of the airforce grows dramatically.

With air superiority, Rommel's forces in North Africa are able to gain decisive victories against the allied forces. In a huge outflanking manuever he envelopes a large Allied force near Tunis. After defeating the force he marches into Tunis victorious.

The new V3 Rocket has come into play. After another barrage from V2 rockets into Britain, a dozen V3 Rockets are fired and is able to damage an airstrip and a dozen planes. The point of error for these V3's is a 5 km radius.

German paratroopers land in Iceland after the Icelandic military were severely bombed for a few hours. The paratroopers secured the airfields and soon reinforcements came rolling in. The shocked Icelandic troopers were no match for the better trained more numerous invaders. Quickly, over a hundred Ural bombers land in the airfields of Iceland. WIthin hours they are up in the air again, in a surprise move they bomb New York City and Washington D.C, damaging several government buildings, including the Capitol and White House.

Guderian's forces defeat the pocketed Russian army. Over 200,000 Russian soldiers either die or surrender to the German Panzers. Guderian consolidates his gain and gets refueled. He then launches another drive into the Caucusus. In a blitzkrieg manuever he drives over 200 miles into the Caucusus region, capturing Rostov and finally halting at Kuban River to bring up his supply lines and consolidate his gains.

Meanwhile the 8th Panzer army, now reinforced by the 9th Panzer army, drive for Stalingrad! On their way, massive bombing takes place in the city of Stalingrad. Hundreds of Arado 234 Jet Bombers and several squadrons of Ural Bombers begin dropping massive bombloads into the city, causing sheer destruction. Artillery is brought up and it too begin bombarding the city to death. The Red Airforce struggles with the German Jet fighters.

Field Marshall Erich von Manstein, after months of idleness, launches his offensive into Northern Russia. With four Panzer armies under his command. Two strike Leningrad, while the other two drives northeast to the left of Moscow, they halt at Tver. 5,000 more Tiger tanks come into action as well as 3,500 Panthers. 2,500 Panther tanks sent to Rommel. The 5,000 Tiger tanks send to Field Marshal Manstiens armies.

To Turkey:
        If you strike from the south, we can take the valuable Baku oil fields in the Caucusus and with that we will make you two of our elite Panzer armies to command. This war is soon to be won. Look at the disastrous allied campaigns, they have not had one decisive victory in the whole war! Yet we have many. At the current time more nations are considering joining our side. Talks with Spain, Finland, Iraq, Palestine, Persia, are all looking hopeful. Our technology is superior to all. Soon we will have a weapon of mass destruction that with scare all the allied nations into giving up. After the war, we will give you the Baku oil fields as your reward, think of the riches you will recieve with that!

To Algerians:
        Rise up to your french oppresors! You deserve to be a nation of your own, not a colony of an imperialist. If you wage guerilla war against the allies in your country, our forces will help liberate the nation for you and we promise you independance.

===

OOC: Wrangler, I've sent several messages to several nations regarding the war, could you give me their responses?

Comment

Turkey invades Baku Oil Fields and immediately goes about occupying the strategic positions, Russian Oil is virtually stopped now. Turkey will begin moving it's German Equipment in place immediately.
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Mexico its army being upgraded through conscription without notice, has declared war upon the American Empire of Evil.

The Mexican forces advance rapidly using blitzkrieg tactics against the substandard American NAtional Guard. Los Angeles quickly falls and the government of California, New Mexico and Texas surrender to the Mexican advance. With the capture of the testing sites in New Mexico the Manhattan Project is taken over by the Mexicans, and the Mexicans are now only 1 1/2 years from completing a nuclear warhead.
            Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
            Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
            Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Statistics

Name: Empire of Mexico
              Ruler: Maxamillian IV
              Army: Huge
              Navy: Meduim
              Air Force: Meduim
              Space Fleet: N/A
              Government: Fascsim
              Economy: Booming

------------------------------

Projects:
              Air Force to Large: 2 years
              More Airfeilds: 1 year
              better trained military: 2 years
              Large Navy: 3 Years
              Manhattan Project Takeover: 1.5 years
              Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

Glad to be on the same side as sheep for friggin once in one of these LOL
                First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Guderian, after hearing news of the Turkish offensive, resumes his advances. Soon his armies, designated Army Group A, meets up with the Turkish forces in the Baku Oil Fields. They greet each other merrily and share a glass of wine with one another. Guderian than goes about securing acquired territory. The Germans are now secured and in complete control of the Ukraine to the Caucusus. German equipment begins exploiting the oil fields.

To Turkey:
                  We are very much pleased with your decision. May we crush our enemies and become victorious. You will be getting an in flow of supplies from Germany via Istanbul, the Black Sea, and by air.

Comment

Werner Heisenburg, the German scientist, succeeds in developing the first prototype atom-bomb. Through very secure channels, they manage to take this atom bomb to a remote uninhabited island under Japanese control. Test detonation sheduled to take place in 2 months.

Ural bombers wreak havoc on Russian factories and tanks. They also wreak havoc on the eastern coast of the USA.

Comment

The Mexican Army has given the Manhattan Project details to the German Reich, the German Reich is now closer to producing nuclear weapons. The Mexican Empire shall last for 1000 years!

Comment

OOC: I AM NOW going to put down this crazyness. Mexico now surrenders to the U.S. after the failed attack on them. The U.S. with Brittain take over all of Italy and North Africa. The Japanese lose all their island and territory to the Allies, ecept Japan itself. The Allies and the Russians push alway the way to Berlin. The Germans are considering surrender. The British along with Russia, and Finland liberate Norway. I am sorry but you guys when to far. If you do not like it then leave. I am sorry but the Allies win story OVER. You guys went to far with jet and GObal v2 and v3 bombing. Outraegeous. It is not fun one sided story once again. Allied super bliztgreg was the world best lighting WAR! It was all a stage ploy of the Allies, to get the Axis to out strech their forces. Allies Victory.
                        Last edited by WRangler Rhymer; March 4, 2003, 00:29.

Comment

Here is the final out come!:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wrangler, the axis almost won as it was. With a failed normandy and the adition of Turkey and Mexico to the axis side, what did you expect? If you want a push over game where you get to to satisfy your ego with constant success, play against the computer. You can't win all the time. If you have problems with specific incidents, contend them, but don't throw a tantrum.
                            Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

I'm with Icarus, let it stand or I'm boycotting this game!

Comment

That wasnlt really fair I had every right ot invade the US, and why did I surrender? Geez foolish if you wanted to win why didn;t you play Civ 3 on Chieftan mode, oh wait you can;t beat that yet can you?

Comment

Working...
                                X