cNES: A World Without Nukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 1963
    German, Siamese, and Bornean forces have landed on Celebes, and it will soon be entirely under their control. The Celebesian (?) government has fled to New Guinea.

Japan to SIam, Borneo, GErmany, and Korea: Withdraw from our ally Celebes immediately or face WAR!
    Siam and Borneo to Japan: We sneer at your threats.
    Korea to Japan: No Korean troops are in Celebes. Do not blame us.
    Japan to Korea, Borneo and Siam: Prepare for WAR!
    Japan to Iran: Please, let us ally so that We can stop Korean growth. Join us and you can have all of Manchuria! And remmber, Siam caused the death of a fellow Muslim nation of yours, Indonesia.

Wien to Kyiv: We will ally but not merge with you.

In the US, the fight over civil rights continues. Southern whites have called on President Kennedy to oppose desegregation, reminding him of their support in the 1960 election.

Comment

• To: Allies

After talking with Iran rapresentatives they have conviced me that they are good enough to join the GAA as well (secret)they have clearly stated that they would attack Israel along side with us(/secret) so we believe it would be a wise idea to give them full membership into the Grand Arabic Alliance, after all, they are a fellow muslem nation as well.

-------------

Saudi Arabia Stats: January 1963

Government: Monarchy
      Ruler: King Fahd Ibn Abd-el Aziz
      Capital: Ar-Riyad
      Population: 16 Milions
      Economy: Prosperous
      Industrialization: Low
      Army: Medium
      Navy: Medium
      Air Force: None

Saudi Arabia Projects:
      Industralization to Medium-Low: 4.5 years
      Air Force to Tiny: 0.5 years
      Air Force to Small: 3 years (cumulative with above)

Saluti
      Last edited by Giovanni Wine; February 15, 2003, 12:18.
      "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
      The trick is the doing something else."
      — Leonardo da Vinci
      "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
      "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• Sh*t, I would've thought that Giovanni would have Italy, why don't you post the stats for Italy, Scandinavia, Australia and Canada (a break-away government is always good times)
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• Originally posted by Metaliturtle
          Sh*t, I would've thought that Giovanni would have Italy, why don't you post the stats for Italy, Scandinavia, Australia and Canada (a break-away government is always good times)
          LOL

Well... I can't only play as Italy, I need a change every once in a while

But hey, good luck on you if you choose Italy

Saluti
          "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
          The trick is the doing something else."
          — Leonardo da Vinci
          "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
          "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• To: Russia
            We will join your anti-Switzerland trade pact.

To: Japan
            Back off of my allies, they are not your problem, do not worry yourselves with this war.

------------

The German Government has nationalized all German companies owned by the Swiss and put them back up for sale to any one but the swiss.

The German Goverment seeing the condition of the country starts work to improve things by getting people more jobs. (Complete)

The Goverment see the waekness of our military and desides to start building it up.
            Army to Large (3 years)
            Navy to small
            Air Force to small

------------

Germany Stats:

Germany (currently white)
            Ruler: Nimitz
            Army: Medium
            Navy: Small
            Air Force: Small
            Government: Democracy
            Economy: Stable
            Industrialization: Very High
            Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
            Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
            President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

• I'll probably be a different country, mainly cause Europe is so crowded, but we'll see
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• Lol, Be Italy Metaliturtle, and go around calling yourself Giovanni and make him get into sexual exploits and such like in Crazed Greek Wanderings... I love that story so much LOL

<--Runs off to read CGW
                Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals....except the weasel -Homer
                Who's up for some scroungin'? -Homer

Comment

• Metaliturtle: I'm afraid that Australia and Canda are happy right now as parts of teh British Mepire, but here are Italy and Scnadinavia:

Italy (currently white)
                  Ruler: ??
                  Army: Small
                  Air Force: Tiny

Denmark (currently white)
                  Army: Tiny
                  Air Force: None
                  Economy: Growing

Sweden (currently white)
                  Army: Tiny
                  Navy: Tiny

Norway (currently white)
                  Army: Small
                  Navy: Tiny

Comment

• OCC:Civman Canada had a vote set for today same terms as my former african colonies.

Comment

• Results of Canadian independence vote:
                      Independence: 28%
                      Commonwealth: 70%
                      Colony: 2%

Comment

• Kennedy announces his support for desegregation, and continues Eisenhower's past policies on the issue. There is no reason to segregate fellow Americans.

To Japan:
                        What part of defensive military do you not understand? You are not allowed to partake in offensive operations. Your concerns remain in Japan, and unless your soil is in danger of invasion you can not declare war or have an offensive military. The US will have to enforce your constitution if you do not abide by it.

Comment

• To Britain, Germany: We propose that we join together in Britain's recent effort to push into the next frontier, that of space. A mutual coorperation for a space program is requested.

To Japan: We welcome peace, but take your restriction on offensive war seriously. Please listen to America.
                          "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                          Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

• Iran - Diplomacy

Iran to Japan: I'm afraid that an alliance between us wouldn't be good for us at this time. The Koreans would appear to be only a small threat, if they even are one at all. Also, you were prohibited from starting any offensive wars, so if we allied with you and started a war, the entire world could be against us. So, the answer is still no.

Iran to Saudi Arabia: Thank you for letting us in the GAA.

Iran to Britain: (secret) We don't have that much money around at this time, but we propose this: We will pay some of the cost for Pakistan in gold now, and the rest in oil over the next 3 years.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Iran - Domestic Happenings
                            - Industrialization is upgrading to Medium-Low in .5 years/1 days.
                            - Air Force is now tiny.
                            - Navy to Medium in 1 years/2 days.
                            - Economy will improve in 1 years/2 days.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Iran - Statistics - January 1963
                            Iran (blue-green)
                            Ruler: Jonny
                            Army: Large
                            Government: Monarchy
                            Industrialization: Low

Comment

• To France: the Operation would be based in Britian no Exceptions.

To Iran: (secret) Deal.

Comment

• Britain annouced the Sale of Pakistan in its colony of India to Iran. This will be finalized at the end of next year to give those that wish to leave that area a chance to do so. If there is one terrorist attack however the sale will be postponed.

Comment

Working...
                                X