ADC 2001 Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright VGR,
    Thanks for joining, Ruff that locks up three games, lets try and get the fourth.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Beam me up Scotty
      Lo there do I see my father
      Lo there do I see my mother
      and my sisters and my brothers
      Lo there do I see the line of my people
      back to the begining
      Lo they do call to me
      They bid me take my place among them
      in the Halls of Valhalla
      where the brave may live forever

Comment

Well after seeing the latest moves in the Championship game, it looks as thought Russia is unstoppable and for the new Championship about the begin I have a adopted a new Battle Cry for the war that lays ahead. The line is from the group SNAP and the song is called ATTACK, the line goes like this and is my battle cry, "GET OF MY BACK OR I WILL ATTACK AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT!"

Lordstone, ScottF, you guys are avid players here, don't you want to take a shot at the title.

Cyber, I believe you are still the site's leading player, tournament time is calling your name, kind of sad if the leader isn't in it.

Talon, where are you?

His Divine Widow, you are doing well in Imperial, even though you stabbed my allie, lets see what you have when it comes to the big games.

All the rest of you, lets join. This isn't a big game, there are 10 year limits until the final year and your participation is greatly needed, so please join.
        Thanks
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

We only need six more guys for the fourth game, we have the players here to do it, just sign up and we can begin the carnage.

Comment

I will GM another Game if you need me.

Comment

Du,
              How about playing in the tournament?

Comment

I am still off ICQ which has been going on for 4 months and I have no idea when I will be back on ICQ on my home computer. This makes it very hard for me to talk with other players. That is why I said I would be willing to GM another game. Hopefully I can get back on ICQ soon.

Comment

Thanks to Ruffhaus and Defiant for the votes of confidence, but with Imp3 and the Dip 739 game on CAT23, not to mention my godawful job and holding a school-I mean-TRAINING game or two of Euro and Colonial on the local scene, the Divine Order is tapped for games for now. It's so HARD to maintain one's composure when I've made it a point to stab ALL of Defiant's allies. Hard to keep up with so many pupp-I mean-associates of one person through a game.

I know you'll miss me (with every bullet in the clip), but I'll be around for plenty of games once I finish dying in a truly horrific fashion in Dip 739, and cleansing Russia in Imp3, just for consorting with Defiant's depraved China.

------------------
                  His Divine Shadow
                  zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
                  His Divine Shadow
                  zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Damn, we're gonna miss this guy just for the smack he talks up! Oh well, thanks for considering it.

Comment

Du_Chateau is up and running on ICQ, so he's in as a player and a GM. Du will need assistance from a mapmaker for his (GM) game.

We need 5 more players and another GM to start. Would it help if I begged?

Comment

I could try my hands at making maps.

Be patient please...

Comment

I think we have the mapping covered. But thanks for the offer. Can you make me a map to 5 more players?

------------------
                          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.
                          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

What the heck. I haven't GMed a game from start to finish yet, mine as well do my first one.
                            All syllogisms have three parts.
                            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RUFFHAUS 8 on 04-28-2001 03:31 PM
                              I think we have the mapping covered. But thanks for the offer. Can you make me a map to 5 more players?

Meaning?

Comment

Meaning he needs to find 5 more saps for the slaughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X