mrmitchell's NES: Tough Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France News
    France has agreed to be the international observer to the sale of Kaliningrad! It will send out a survey to all 430,000 residents of Kaliningrad, as soon as both Russia and Germany can agree on it.

(1) What is your stance on Germany's purchase of Kaliningrad?
    - Agree Strongly
    - Agree
    - No opinion
    - Disagree
    - Disagree Strongly

(2) If the purchase as it is were to follow through, how likely would you be to move out?
    - Very Likely
    - Likely
    - Possibly
    - Not Likely
    - I know for sure that I will not move.

(3) Were Germany to purchase Kaliningrad, would you retain your Russian citizenship?
    - Yes
    - Probably
    - Undecided
    - Probably not
    - No
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• China woudl like to send in a revised questionaiire:

- Support it Strongly
      - Support it
      - No opinion
      - Do not support it
      - Strongly do not support it

(2) If the purchase as it is were to follow through, how likely would you be to move out?
      - I know for sure that I would move out
      - Very Likely
      - Likely
      - Possibly
      - Not Likely
      - I know for sure that I would not move.

(3) Were Germany to purchase Kaliningrad, would you retain your Russian citizenship?
      - Yes
      - Probably
      - Undecided
      - Probably not
      - No
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• OOC to Micha :
        Maybe, what I've posted is (my) Russia's official policy.

IC:
        Russia is fine with either version of the questionaire. Results are unofficial until an independent Russian commision verifies them.

CHINA to RUSSIA:
        You really should give Kaliningrad to Germany
        Russia to China :

Hmm, we're not sure what you're getting at, maybe you should spell it out for us because obviously you think we're COMPLETE ****ING IDIOTS
        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Germany to Russia

Since those questionnaires will be evaluated by France and thus by an independent faction, they are official.

We will wire the 5 EP, grant you all the things we´ve agreed on, let the people answer those questionnaires and then pay those who move away.

Either this way or nothing.

We are disappointed in your ignorance of the people´s needs. Although you know their economic and social situation would improve vastly you try everything to suck us dry and thus denying us the funds we need to rebuild the city and infrastructure.

Are you going to sell it to us or not?
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• CHINA to RUSSIA:
            It would be must most unfortunate if the Chinese in siberia rebelled because under Chinese law, we would have to protect them

Comment

• OOC:
              First of all, i'm not a DL, not to ANYONE. I may have just joined recently, but i'm a perfectly independant person. I don't appreciate the accusations

And another thing. I, unlike some, know how and who to ally with. Those who would accuse me of being a DL are surely hypocritical lunatics.

IC:
              ISA to Mexico:

IS THAT A THREAT!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?
              Last edited by Nylan-Nolan; March 22, 2004, 20:52.
              If I only had a brain...

Comment

• The results are in!

- Agree Strongly 10%
                - Agree 14%
                - No opinion 55%
                - Disagree 16%
                - Disagree Strongly 5%
                ANALYSIS: While there is some support on both sides, the majority of the population doesn't care one way or the other.

- Very Likely 22%
                - Likely 24%
                - Possibly 18%
                - Not Likely 10%
                - I know for sure that I will not move. 26%
                ANALYSIS: Sh!t. A lot more people want to move than either side probably predicted.

- Yes 89%
                - Probably 4%
                - Undecided 1%
                - Probably not 2%
                - No 4%
                ANALYSIS: Kaliningradians are proud of their Russian roots.
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Germany to Russia

So it is official. We will wire the 5 EP, and another 5 EP to a swiss bank account as a trustee. All people willing to leave Kaliningrad shall come to the emigration office (to be opened immediately after handover), where their case is checked and then they´re paid 150% of the market value of whatever immobiles/land they possess.

The other points of the treaty will take effect as soon as the province is handed over to us offically.
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                  Let me eat your yummy brain!
                  "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• ISA to Germany and China (secret):
                    Two things

-First, I need to know if you guys are going to ok my invasion of Mexico (it shall be soon). It might cause WWIII by sucking France and maybe Russia into it.

-Secondly, there is the matter of troops. If you OK the invasion, I will need more help because France will surely come to the aid of the Aztec scum. I appreciate what you have done allready, and only want to ensure the safety of our soon-to-be alliance.

(/secret)

Hope to see you at the party...I mean meeting at Shanghi!
                    If I only had a brain...

Comment

• Re: The ISA

Originally posted by Nylan-Nolan
                      Economy: 79
                      Army:85
                      Navy:65
                      Air:95
                      Discontent: 67 (Just overthrew the greatest democracy on earth!!)
                      Infrastructure:76
                      Education:90 (this is america)
                      Economy: 81 (canada)
                      Army:86 (the losses and bolstering pretty much even out)
                      Navy:66
                      Air:96
                      Discontent:63 (people have cooled down. Nylan has proven himself, and the ISA is succesful)
                      Infrastructure:77
                      Education:90
                      If I only had a brain...

Comment

• Mexico denies that the expansion ever occured.

OOC: I wasn't really gonma go through with that anyways. That's a little too unrealistic even for me.

The Morgan Freeman Alliance has cut all previous tie that never officially occured between them and a supposed, so-called "sub-saharn-africa".
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• OOC: sorry about the accusations, I could just have a creative imagination, and a lot of homework to not do, so I get lots of weird ideas.

[QUOTE]
                          ISA to Mexico:

IS THAT A THREAT!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?[QUOTE/]
                          Is waht a threat? Mexico denies ever knowing, or having known about any actions, that could have been possibly miscontrued as a threat. Our current statement bears no resemblance to this videoclip.

Comment

• The Morgan Freeman Alliance news
                            Apparently, The kid of the ambassador of Colombia got ahold of a couple members cell phones, and all of a sudden we have allied under the name of Mexico. That would never happen . What is happening though, is massive aid is being sent, and pledged to Mexico involving their pending invasion by the two @#$%^&s(China and USA)
                            All immigration between the @#$%^& countries, and Mexico has ceased. Mexico may or may no have spies in these countries, who are attempting to destroy the leaders of these countries, and their plans. One of these assasins may or may not be named AEon Flux(This is kind of a complicated allusion if you don't get it, don't worry.)

Comment

• CHINA to MEXICO:
                              We have no plans to invade you.

Comment

• OOC:
                                bipolarbear, your link doesn't work

IC:
                                ISA to Mexico:
                                Why would the MFA give you help against an "invasion" that hasn't happened? Iv'e got my hands full with accuisition of northern lands (mind you, I DON'T mean quebec). A peaceful southern border would be just perfect right now. If anyone is planning to invade, it's YOU. Your Maginot line offends many Imperials. If you want to "protect" your country, why do you antagonize us so much?
                                If I only had a brain...

Comment

Working...
                                X