Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrmitchell
    France to Germany
    We thought we had PEACE! Our nations had come to agreement, and our rivalry had almost come to a close. And now you throw this in my face!? The peace talks are now OVER.
    (SECRET)
    How foolish. Never did we intend to violate the peace treaty. In fact the major issue of the treaty was French neutrality in Germany´s Eastern affairs, no matter how we intend to acquire what was our...

Reconsider your short circuit reaction, and we will go over it indisturbed.
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Russia to France (SECRET) :

It certainly isn't profitable to them. We've no idea why they want it so badly. Must be sentimental. We get to do all the things we can now, citizens who move out get a good deal, citizens who stay get a good deal, and the Germans are paying for all of it. We can sell it to you if you can give us a better deal if it is so important to you.

Russia to Germany :

We have conducted preliminary studies and those are our conclusions. More indepth studies will be conducted when you pay us the non-refundable study fee.
      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Originally posted by foolish_icarus
        Russia to Germany :

We have conducted preliminary studies and those are our conclusions. More indepth studies will be conducted when you pay us the non-refundable study fee.
        What I meant is that we won´t pay the Russian state for private citizen´s land, but we´ll pay the individual owners for it. And this sum is to be calculated by asking them whether they want to sell or stay.

So do you agree with the purchase?
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

• Russia to Germany :

Right. You'll pay us for public lands and private citizens and institutions if they want to sell.

We have nearly agreed to this sale, however there are some things that still need to be worked out. For example, all the terms of our agreement, basing, trade, citizenship, etc. are permanent, correct? Also, you have yet to make the deposit for the studies that will determine the exact cost.
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Russia to Germany :

Right. You'll pay us for public lands and private citizens and institutions if they want to sell.
            Good.

We have nearly agreed to this sale, however there are some things that still need to be worked out. For example, all the terms of our agreement, basing, trade, citizenship, etc. are permanent, correct?
            All non-financial parts of the agreement will last until we both agree to stop them. Of course any offensive action of Russia towards Germany would also cancel the agreement, but of course you won´t do such things, right?
            If you better like the idea of a periodical renewal, we could also agree on a certain period after which we´d ask you whether you´d like to continue the agreement, in case you´d change your mind in the future. This means you could in that case sell all rights and bases to us at a good price.

Also, you have yet to make the deposit for the studies that will determine the exact cost.
            We will wire you the 4 economic points, then commit the whole handover and then pay any additional costs when the need arises.

Is that satisfying?

Comment

• Russia to Germany:

Full payment transfer must occur at the time of handing over. Not because we don't trust you, but because we must have the full amount to be able to successfully complete the transfer without borrowing and paying huge interest sums and the like.

Comment

Russia to Germany:

Full payment transfer must occur at the time of handing over. Not because we don't trust you, but because we must have the full amount to be able to successfully complete the transfer without borrowing and paying huge interest sums and the like.
                Then we will wire 6 economic points to you, but you´ll have to repay the extra part in case the transfer costs less. Agreed?

Comment

• CHINA to GERMANY and AMERICA:
                  We would like to invite your leaders to Shanghai (the new seat of Government) to discuss matters of mutual interest.
                  (SECRET) Such as an alliance to dominate the world. (/SECRET)

OK? Bring good food!
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                    CHINA to GERMANY and AMERICA:
                    We would like to invite your leaders to Shanghai (the new seat of Government) to discuss matters of mutual interest.
                    (SECRET) Such as an alliance to dominate the world. (/SECRET)

OK? Bring good food!
                    Great!
                    I´m looking forward to that meeting!
                    How about Bratwurst and Sauerkraut?

Comment

• CHINA to GERMANY:
                      Sure. But no Polish sausage.
                      Also, bring that...other kraut you showed me.
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                        CHINA to GERMANY:
                        Sure. But no Polish sausage.
                        Also, bring that...other kraut you showed me.
                        I already told you there´s no famous Polish sausage And yes, I´ll also bring Rotkraut with me, although it´s a crime to serve Bratwurst with Rotkraut...

Comment

• Russia to Germany :

We have done the calculations and surveys. It will be in the range of 5 economic points to pay the citizens and exactly 5 economic points to pay the government. Pay the citizens first and then you may pay us and then we will begin the transfer. Okay? As to the other points of the treaty, how about we set them to be enacted and renewable in 40 years (2054 I believe).

Comment

• OOC:
                            I thought I´d pay the government, then you hand it over to me, then I give out questionnaires and then publish the results + pay the citizens that want to leave. Is that acceptable?

Comment

• ISA to China and Germany(secret): I am concerned about the safety of our soon to be ultimate alliance. The degenerate (other) countries might form a counter alliance once we begin our first invasion (any proposals as to who dies first?)

I will bring chili dogs and fries...and maybe some in-n-out.
                              If I only had a brain...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nylan-Nolan
                                ISA to China and Germany(secret): I am concerned about the safety of our soon to be ultimate alliance. The degenerate (other) countries might form a counter alliance once we begin our first invasion (any proposals as to who dies first?)
                                (secret answer)
                                They won´t ally, they´re too much concerned with their own business. Even if they would, I doubt there´s anything that could equal this pact. With China´s manpower, ISA´s industry and our experience in warfare we have more than just good chances to repel any foreign invasion.
                                As for the first target... There´s much to do in Central and Eastern Europe for us, but right now Germany isn´t ready for war. Perhaps each alliance member should try to manage its affairs on its own first, and use the alliance as an "argument" rather than an actual fighting party unless neccessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X