X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    CHINA to GERMANY (Secret):
    Completly annex Poland. Please.
    (secret) With pleasure, but it might be hard to avoid another world war doing so
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• France to Germany
      While an "ignore" is still appreciated, it would have to be backed up by a permanent non-aggression pact and a more friendly representation of our country in French media to be worth dropping claims on Alsace-Lorraine...
      Alsace-Loraine is FRENCH. We own it. We will not beg you and pay you to let us have it.

However, if it lets you believe that we're doing so, we will sign a permanent NAP and will follow our libel laws stricter when German articles are published. No longer will the newspapers say that Germans have the ability to turn their necks 180 degrees and spit out fireballs.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• We agree with all the other MFA compromises, EXCEPT that we ask for clarification on this one:

1: Stop all military action, to prevent complications from arising
        We don't use our military at all? We disband it?

France will agree to freeze its military growth (if Germany does).

Comment

• Originally posted by mrmitchell
          France to Germany

Alsace-Loraine is FRENCH. We own it. We will not beg you and pay you to let us have it.
          The thing is that we´re negotiation about the return of Alsace-Lorraine, and went to the stage when we said it may remain French if France helps us regaining our Eastern territories instead.

However, if it lets you believe that we're doing so, we will sign a permanent NAP and will follow our libel laws stricter when German articles are published. No longer will the newspapers say that Germans have the ability to turn their necks 180 degrees and spit out fireballs.
          So you won´t actively help us in the east? Fine. So the following will happen:
          • Germany drops its claims on Alsace-Lorraine
          • France declares its neutrality related to German affairs, e.g. it will not use German expansion to the east to declare war on Germany (or to make third parties declare war)
          • France will stop anti-German propaganda through major media companies
          • France and Germany sign a NAP
          • Should one of the above points be violated by France, the whole treaty becomes obsolete

Agreed?
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

• Agreed.

Unless Germany expands until it borders China or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrmitchell
              Agreed.

Unless Germany expands until it borders China or something.
              That gives me ideas...

Comment

• OOC:
                Is it allowed to determine the behaviour of NPCs oneself? I am referring to the rapid expansion of the MFA. I thought the moderator plays all NPCs to avoid godmodding...

I mean it´s not fair to write things like "I asked a whole continent to join my alliance and it agreed".

No offence, bipolarbear, it´s just a general question that needs clarification.

Comment

• CHINA to GERMANY:
                  Would you like to join the great Chinese state?
                  GERMANY to CHINA: Of course!

CHINA to FRANCE:
                  FRANCE to CHINA:
                  Of course!

CHINA to the WORLD:
                  WORLD to CHINA:
                  Of course!

China wins! Game over.
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• OOC:
                    Thank God he's playing Mexico, and not the MFA. So it doesn't matter as much. If he just tells Norway "WOuld you like to become Mexican?" and says they say "Yes", THAT'S fishy. But at least it's a step removed.

Comment

• Still, I don´t see why an all Central American Alliance would be joined by Sweden or Ireland. Especially because some of us are working hard to roleplay everything out, it is just not fair...

So as the moderator you say everything´s fine till now?

Comment

• Alright. Moderatorship action:

Bipolar, slow it down. A lot. Okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Micha
                          So as the moderator you say everything´s fine till now?
                          I meant this as a simple question, not as sarcasm. After re-reading that post I noticed one might get a wrong impression...

I´m ok with it then. I just wanted to know whether it was allowed or not, so that others can also benefit from it.

Thanks for the clearification!

Comment

• The ISA

I know it's late in the game, but...mind if i join in?

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George Bush and his agents in the CIA topple the American Democracy. Bush declares himself Emperor and puts down resistance (There is very little due to the fact that his re-election was a breeze. His autographed pictures and thank you letters got a unanimous vote from all military personnel).

America is renamed: The Imperial State of America (ISA)

Economy: 79
                            Army:85
                            Navy:65
                            Air:95
                            Discontent: 67 (Just overthrew the greatest democracy on earth!!)
                            Infrastructure:76
                            Education:90 (this is america)

NOTE: Utah has declared itself an independant nation. Has set up troops and is now ready for anything.

ISA To Canada: Would you like to join the ISA?

ISA To Canada(secret): Or else

ISA To The World: Wow! What a stalemate we have here!

ISA To Mexico: We ask for a peace treaty, so that both our nations may live in peace and safety (i.e., stay away or you shall recieve a very painful punishment.) Also, we ask that Puerto Rico remain part of the ISA.

ISA to world (again): our peace offer with Mexico is only to protect our soutern border. Please do not consider it an act of alliance in any way, shape, or form.

Orders: Prepare for invasion of Canada
                            If I only had a brain...

Comment

• Nylan Nolan: No problem. Guys, you can join whenever you want

Comment

• CHINA to AMERICA:
                                Oh hi. Would you like to trade with us? We sure could use your....Whatever you have.

CHINA to UTAH:
                                I hope you all burn in hell!
                                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                                X