cNES: Sixteen Superpowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan

To Ukraine: That is all fine then that you don't want to cooperate with us, but we will not stand for Iran doing whatever they want in the Middle East destablizing it. We will act in junction with India, and the U.S. to stop this nonsense.

To Indiasecret): We suggest you ready the dogs for war. There is a storm coming, and we need to kill it before it gets out of controll.

To U.S.(secret): Dispite your differences I hope we can work together and become allies to keep order to the world. Our scientist are working on mobile float bases that we can have all over the world for stituation like these that are happening. They hold marines, few armors, mechanize infs., and helicopters. We would like a response soon.

orders:
    Army to large(3 years)

Comment

to India:
      Yes we will accept the DMZ pact.

to Ukraine: (secret) that is fine, and trade is now opened, tell us when you need our help in Russia(/secret)

Orders
      (hope now it will be fine)
      Grow army and air-force (2 turns -1 to economy)

Comment

To U.S (secret): I would like to talk to you about a more about our projects of mobile bases. It is neccisary for these times I hope you can get back to us soon. We should put more pressure on Iran to stop a military build up, my addisor dont like this at all. This could be very dangerous for the world.

To Iran: We are glad to see that you want a peace treaty but if this is a device of yours for some evil plan you will be punished serverly before we let you do anything. We would like to talk to you about you upspike in military build up, it does not look very good to us that you say you want a treaty but you mobilize armies.

To India (secret): Be careful what you sign with the Iranians they continue to build armies against you. This is not a very great time. You should put in the treaty that they stop military build up now.

Orders:
        Move some battle groups into the Indian Ocean, and some to the Atlantic.
        Mobile Floating Bases (-- years)

Comment

to WRangler:
          We never had war, do you want a peace treaty? do I understand from it that you decleared war on Iran?!
          I need an explantion for this befor I will talk about the miliatery build-up!
          And what about the armies you send into Indian ocean?
          If you will declear war on Iran, Me as the ruler, me myself will go with the armies into Kyoto and Tokyo!

Comment

To Iran: As for your claim that you can send armies in Kyoto and Tokyo with ease, I dont think so I will bomb them all to death before they can even leave Iranian ground. I sent troops and carriers more to your region to stop foolish attempts by you to get attack me. As you can see I have a Large Army, Navy and Airforce, so I have stuff patroling all around the world for cases like these. I suggest you think before you send untrained saber heads at me or India. I hope you see the light and stop your foolishness, if you want freedom for Pakistan it will not be thought force by you or anyother nation. It will be by slow steady cultivation so that there are no problems or hatred in the future. If you want to talk about freedom for Middle Eastern countries free Saudi Arbia, Jordan , and Syria. Thank you for you time, but you are warned.

OOC: I have not declared war on you. I was referring to the treaty you wanted with India.

Comment

Ukraine to Iran (SECRET): Let's try to get Japan to ally with us against Russia to avoid a war with them. They don't like Russia either.

India to Japan: I think we can trust them, for now at least. They've agreed to a DMZ and even if thye did attack us we could still overwhelm them.

Comment

I would like to join as Germany.
                Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Diplomicy:

To World: We will join this IC, for we think it needs some stature.

To Russia: We would like you to sell us the area you own north of Ukrain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Projects:

Improve Econ.: 2 Years
                  Build 3000 Cruise Missiles: 2 Years

Germany (blue)
                  Ruler: Nimitz
                  Medium Army
                  Medium Navy
                  Medium Airforce
                  Prosperous Economy
                  Mid Modern Tech
                  Monarchy
                  Allies: Britain, France (EP)
                  Friends: Russia
                  Enemies: Ukraine, South Africa
                  War: None
                  Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                  President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

South Africa:
                    To Germany: Thank you for joining the IC. Could we buy some or all of your south african colony?

Uncontrolled:
                    Russia to Germany: Sorry, can't do that.

Comment

To U.S (secret): We are awaiting your response to your scientific proposal. We would also like to do propose a military capaign. We would like to end hostilies with you, see that we can work things out better. We would like to sign a Friendship Pact with you, in this pact we agree to defend each other and the world from your common foes. We would like a response soon to these matters.

To India: To gain my trust Iran must first free Jordan, Saudia Arbia, Afganistan, and stop building military. Then we will talk to them, if not then we can not talk to them. You must be cautious with Iran.

OOC: When will you update??

Comment

I am sorry our acounts must be messed up again, since this is wrong post. Damn it.

Comment

To Japan(secret):
                          This is acceptal to us. We have sent 6 aircarft battle groups to the perisan gulf. We do not trust Iran. It will take some time for use to put our forces into position. India though has to let our troops in so that we can have a place to launch an attack from.
                          Donate to the American Red Cross.
                          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

to Japan:
                            We will grow our army as everyone else grow.
                            We won't let a country that hate us so much have a bigger army than ours.
                            And you hate us...

Comment

Diplomicy:

To South Africa: We will sell you it.

To Russia: We ask again that you sell.

Actions:

Move Air force and 1/2 Army to Russias boarder.
                              Move Navy into position to attack Russian Navy.

Projects:

Improve Econ.: On hold (1 Years)
                              Build 3000 Cruise Missiles: 1 Years
                              Inlarge Air force: 2 Years

Germany (blue)
                              Ruler: Nimitz
                              Medium Army
                              Medium Navy
                              Medium Airforce
                              Prosperous Economy
                              Mid Modern Tech
                              Monarchy
                              Allies: Britain, France (EP)
                              Friends: Russia
                              Enemies: Ukraine, South Africa
                              War: None

Comment

OOC: What is there really to update?

To Germany: Agreed. Would you agree to a NAP?

Comment

Working...
                                X